Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

NS-B&B outing March 17 to 19, 2012

Oh yes ....Long range (and even short) locator, spins, whistles, has a gauge, and a dial. Too bad it couldn't find gold or silver cause the sun was in his eyes, wind blowing, rocks wrong color, and...

SHEESH__by_Blizzard5291.jpg

Yo Dwayne...I joined the NW club last year, sent in my check and all, but never received any confirmation, membership card, maps or anything... Can you look into it for me? Thanks, Unc (Ron Long, Wickenburg)

It was a great trip, with a great bunch of guys, the limited time and the storm moving in gave us less time than expected so I don't have any photo's except Patricks masterpeice which I will post up soon. I was expecting saturday eve to be a good time for some photo's and maybe even video but the $*&% hit the fan at 6pm sat and since we were tent camping we had two options, drive in the rain or try and sleep in it, so we left around 6pm sat. No worries we'll do it again.

Darn good to have met you guys and now I know Bucket-N-Boomer are really 3 :D Thanks for making a looooong drive just to bring me a new chopping block.

All those that went on the trip how did you do?

Well Justin, I do believe Blake-->HeyBeerMan found gold as well as a few others, wingnugget found a hunk of copper that might have something in it, the B&B crew spent the first two days working on a drywashing video hoping to do some metal detecting and real drywashing on the third day but rain washed that hope away. Tomorrow when I get in to work I will post up a photo of Patricks masterpiece cake.

Here it is...Patricks masterpeice!!! Rumor has it from top sources that once Patrick "cakes" you...that you are officially "in" the gang, I would rather be caked in than "Jumped In" although I am now aware :hmmmmm: that when your caked in you can never leave Nuggetshooter life...alive, (nor can your flags fly higher than Sheps) :nono: , now I can live with the never leaving part but a flag height limit is brutal !!! I will look further into this but for now I must say that was one mighty fine :ya: cake, I had just finished dinner and was stuffed when the cake came out but I still managed to knock down two slices.

post-1755-0-30338400-1332448013_thumb.jp :wubu: Thanks Patrick !!!!! :wubu:

Bucket 2 slices ??

DAAYYMMM, I'm a cake a holic an you guys didn't save me any ????

Thats what I get fer missin the show last time. Missed seein Sheps Lunker Gold too.

Yea, but let me correct myself and say that they were "small" slices, I brought a bottle of Annesette for you Frank but alas.... I'll have to save it.

I have had the fortune to be a two previous outings when Patrick broke out the cake. The first was at Q late last fall and then again at Rich Hill in February ... those are spectacular cakes. He has found a real artist to produce those cakes ... and they taste great too ... YUM!

Mike F

Bucket, I can't believe you found a bottle of it.

Thanks save it for next time we get together.

Well, hell ... I just wrote a really long comment on the Nugget Wrangler club and when I hit "enter", my garage exploded, then the entire side of the hill began sliding and now everything Dodacious and I own are laying tits up in the Hassyampa river except for the bottle of brandy I snatched from the air as everything was sliding by.... Actually, pretty darn sure that happened... :old::hide: Cheers, yer Unc in the Dubyah

PS...I hate it when that happens!

• Like 1

Hello all and thanks bill for getting me dialed in on the 5000. i still need to get the the gps cords scanned in to send you. been out 4 days now and she's still a virgin lol seen 3 big horn sheep today and first rattler of the year.

Hello all and thanks bill for getting me dialed in on the 5000. i still need to get the the gps cords scanned in to send you. been out 4 days now and she's still a virgin lol seen 3 big horn sheep today and first rattler of the year.

Great to have met you as well and glad I could help with the 5000, would love those coords... May try to make it up that way again before the furnace comes on...