Nugget Shooter Forums

Do these rules seem fair!

rockhunter1620

Another example of a Government Entity writing Regulations on a subject they have no Idea about.

Or do they.

Set up the Regs to prevent anyone from utilizing Natural Resourced to Mans benefit.

Hey Steel Pan, 95% of our gravel bottomed, clear water streams and rivers are "designated" trout streams and are governed with rules like"catch and release only" as well as "artifcial flies only", NO live bait and you CAN'T keep any you catch anyway! And the excuse they give is that these rules make enjoying the out-of-doors "fair for everbody"

Hey Frank-

That is kind of ridiculous on it's face... Why don't you move to the Show Me state of Missouri... :hahaha: On the other hand you better stay where you are. I'm afraid to look up the regulations regarding panning for gold in Missouri. Don't you just love them bureaucrats... :grr01:

Steve

Hey Steel Pan, 95% of our gravel bottomed, clear water streams and rivers are "designated" trout streams and are governed with rules like"catch and release only" as well as "artifcial flies only", NO live bait and you CAN'T keep any you catch anyway! And the excuse they give is that these rules make enjoying the out-of-doors "fair for everbody"

Note that I called it a "Fishing" claim, not a "catching" claim. LOL

If you both want to move that bad, I've 44 acres at 5000' ,east of WEaver Pk( 348 degrees true, from Rich HIll - 12 miles as crow flies).. I can split the property, once... you can have one half, and my wife and I , the other, it's at the end of 6 miles of dirt.

Just make sure to leave an access door in the basement of your eventual house so you can dig into the WEaver Pegmatite without worry of Reglators.

Alaska is still pretty good.... but where we are now(taxarado) seems to be full of suburu driving environuts. After I get back from AK this fall we are headed to AZ :brows: Colorado is beautiful but enough is enough, wish we had done more research( dont get me wrong, there are some great people here, but they are outnumbered by idiots)

Careful Weaver Hillbille.... or you'll have a whole clan of freedom lovers bangin' on the gates

of course a couple well placed shots should disperse most of us :hahaha:

Rockhunter... the best thing you can do is get the heck out( and deprive them of the tax money you pay)

Careful Weaver Hillbille.... or you'll have a whole clan of freedom lovers bangin' on the gates

of course a couple well placed shots should disperse most of us :hahaha:

Uh, no gates, nor fences, as yet... just all wild animals of AZ ,to include invasive wild/domesticated boars.. One story floating around at thelast meeting was of a herd of thirty or more, playing follow the leader across the road. THe leader had to have weighed 600 pounds or more.

THEn there's the REd ANgus range cattle to contend with. A Range Lease Exemption application with the tax assessor brought the taxes down to less thantenbucks a year.

Presently it's just a camp spot for us on ocassion. The wasps will run you off more than anything. THey smell fear. :ROFL: