Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Grubstake!

Aloha Grubstake,

Sorry to hear about you being sick and all. Felt the same the last couple of months BUT once I got my Medicare papers I am taking advantage of them. WOW, better living thru medication. Dont knock it till youve tried it my friend.

Happy Birthday and may you see many more.

Aloha and stay well,

Stan aka Kaimi

One Okie to another Okie.....Happy Birthday bud.....thanks for your service to our country Grubby....wish we had

it to do over again....probably make the same dumb mistakes but what-tha-hay.....

Homefire, I don't drink, never have, I came from a family of drunks, and figured I don't need to drink to make an ass out myself. I can do that without drinking. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Happy Birthday Gary---Don't burn the house down with all those candles on your cake.........Wait a minute--Do you think you can blow them all out? Maybe you better just get one that says 63. Jerry

OOPS, missed this one so once again Happy Birthday Gary

Ah! I remember the good times driving longhual truck and all the trips up though Canada and on to Alaska with pipe and other stuff for the oil boom in Canada too. Makes me smile just thinking of the beauty of that place. Grubstake