Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for best price on 5" dredge hose

lotsa luck

I used to use "food pipe" that is designed to convey processed food. I got it from the chile factory where they blew dry chile powder and spices as well as pumped salsa and refried beans through it. It was super tough and would handle pressure as well as vacuum and was transparent. I used it to convey dry gravel and it was really abrasion resistant. I bet it would make dandy dredge hose and you could see any clogs or slow spots as you operated.

It is readily avalable in any agricultural area. They use it to vacuum pecans from the ground and blow cotton through. I don't know exactly where to find it other than in the bone yard of the salsa factory, but I imagine Google would find the stuff pretty quick.

PVC Liquid Suction Hose

If you buy a whole length 100 Feet you can get a pretty good price from any distributor, you just have to find Three or Four other people that want the same size. Tigerflex W series PVC Liquid suction hose is what you want to Google. Make sure you check the spec's, they make many hoses. P.S. it is Made in U.S.A.

Kanaflex is the only one to buy and sold everywhere.GOOGLE for dealers as main plant in Torrance kalif. Just post where your at and your answer will come forth easily as shipping is absolutely insane on 5" hose. tons a au 2 u 2 -John

WRONG---something not right as always been much more. You need to keep grades in mind as 150-155-120-110 and the UV protection,flexible yet tough,see through and don't stiffen up like iron in cold waters is what ya want. AGAIN-folks want to help with cheap source but as long as don't post location,state county whatever your just pssn'n'd'wind. Yep el D always loved Delta as they carry many kinds,great folks for many items and CHEAPER than most--any snow on the Divide yet??? tons a au 2 u2 -John

Hoser,

Not only no but Friggin NO! Lawn is still green, roses are blooming better than last summer, poppies and cherrie trees are blooming along with daffodils. We have not had any winter at all! If this keeps up, there is not going to be any water to run the trommel next summer! Neve never heard of fire danger in FEB!

Same same here,lil' rain and snow in the hills not 1/100 of normal oooooooooo not going to be a nice year as no winter to speak of usually means HOTTER than hades in the summer. Last time this happened we here in Redding were the hottest summer on record with the world record 127 in the shade for that day,and THAT was a real byatch---tons a au 2 u 2 -John