Nugget Shooter Forums

Geeeeeeze.... Dad gum it all!

Got up this morning got all dressed to go beeping went to brush my teeth and found a note from the little woman,

Amanda needs van so I took your truck to work... Well yes we have another vehicle, but my detector and stuff was loaded into my truck!

Guess I'll go for a ride on the HD instead.....

Thank God my wife is afraid to drive my truck. She says it's too big (insert funny allusion to other stuff here)

I've got a hilarious story about her and a "loaner car" I'll tell you when I see you next (likely out in Q'site)

Tough life Bill. "Hmmm... Should I take the GPX 5000 out and find some gold, or ride my Hog today?" :wubu:

Please Lord, forgive me for all those things I did to pretty (and some not-so-pretty) women, and give me options like Bill has - Please! Amen :brows:

• Like 1

Well that sucks Bill and you were already to take my dollar back :brows: Well I got out with the grand kid and wife and did a little panning at Lynx yesterday found a little but threw it back so it could hopefully grow up :nutty: Mike C... :ph34r2:

Serves you right for not training your wife better.... :barnie::nono:

A man wakes up after a peacfull night of sleep, only to find his wife is already off to work.

I think he has done a pretty good job of "Wife Training"

But I think we should all keep the whole wife training phrase to ourselves, just to keep the frying pan beatings to a minimum. :hide:

Blake

I would have gone down to my shop, pulled a new GPX out of the box, used it all day, and at the end of the day I would have signed the coil as "quality control tested" by Bill Southern-PASSED, put it back in the box... bumped up the price a bit, stuck it back on the shelf and called it a day...and a good one at that.

I would have gone down to my shop, pulled a new GPX out of the box, used it all day, and at the end of the day I would have signed the coil as "quality control tested" by Bill Southern-PASSED, put it back in the box... bumped up the price a bit, stuck it back on the shelf and called it a day...and a good one at that.

:yuckyuck: