Nugget Shooter Forums

A good shaker table

southernau

You may want to check out this Canadian Gold forum. The link will bring you to their DIY equipment discussions...

http://gpex.ca/smf/index.php?board=2.0

More Au to you, Robert

That AK dumbed down Gold show has a great feather table that IS working extremely well,still trying to see mfg name on the side but they try to hide that from the viewer as no product placements without the $$$$$$$$$$$$ -tons a au 2 u 2 -John

That AK dumbed down Gold show has a great feather table that IS working extremely well,still trying to see mfg name on the side but they try to hide that from the viewer as no product placements without the $$$$$$$$$$$$ -tons a au 2 u 2 -John

Good day there guys. I am just new on nugget shooter forum so this is first post. I happen to be in the market for a good shaker table myself. The table on Gold Rush is from MSI mining equipment and yes it works like a hot darn. I have posted a link below to a you tube video of a demo they have done to show how the table works. I emailed MSI for pricing and it is not a cheap item.This is paste from the reply...

.Used Equipment

(1) Xtruder finishing table , one of our demonstration units $24,000.

Thats right 24k for a used unit. The black sand concentrates from my placer mine assayed at over 5 ounces a ton though ,even after I had removed all visible gold with a gold wheel so I am still considering this table. Prior to putting out that kind of money though I am in the process of building a Miller Table and will try that before I make a decision.

I have seen some used shaker tables on the ICMJ site that are a lot more reasonable but the question is do they work as well as MSI's table does?

Interestingly enough I just came across the site for Action Mining which is the company that sold Gold Rush the table they used in the first season that they complained did not work. Here is Action Minings take on that situation. The page also includes a short video on how their table works.

http://www.actionmining.com/page16.html