Nugget Shooter Forums

Ghosted then gone??

Bucket

I noticed Rods forum appears to be a thing of the past, I punched it up this morning and it was there, then during one of my whirlwind tours of the universe I stopped back by and it was history.

yea thats what T-Bone said, I checked it at work and then at home and neither showed up, I know he's been slow lately and when I could find it anymore I thought he might have gave up the ghost. I'll have to remove the bookmark and find it again.

Thanks ~Largo~ It's kind of strange how a bookmarked website no longer came up for me on two different computers, but a different gold related website did come up...oh well, every now and again something happens ya just can't explain or like Pondmn said maybe it was down when I checked, if my bookmark at home still shows the other site I'll post up the link.

Correct me if I am wrong but i seem to remember, and I think it was Rob's forum, changed from a more personal webpage to a more professional website with richer content possibilities to include his forum. That may be the reason why an old favorites listing might not work. Memory fades quickly now-a-days as my next BD approaches! :)

Mike F

...Memory fades quickly now-a-days as my next BD approaches! :)

Mike F

I was going to post something here.. If I could just remember what it was. Oh heck, I don't know! Furness sure is a handsome fella isn't he? Where is my.. Oh, I remember now! I think you're right Mike, it's up and running! :rolleyes: :hahaha:

Don't get me wrong Gar...Rush is nowhere near as handsome as Mike F :wubu: I is jest implying a slight resemblance.