Nugget Shooter Forums

50# Gold Nugget

xt18000

Seen it on the news last night!

This 50# nugget is suppose to tour the U.S.

It was found by to guys in the land down under

with a detector. Keep look out for when / if it comes

to your town. 50#s HOT darn !!!!!!!!!!

One of the largest nuggets ever found anywhere

in the world !

Now is it just me???? or has everyone in here asked themselves the same question....................How fast can i run with 50lbs under my arms!!!

:*&$*(: WHAT THE :evil1::evil1::evil1: CLOSING DOWN THE STATE GEO MUSEUM???? When or where did this insanity come from please???? I've been there a dozen times and taken 100's more to see the miracles presented there and now closing???? John :nutty:

John this has been in the works for some time. Last year the Mother Lode Mineral Society donated $300 towards keeping it open and other organizations also donated. We hope that it will remain in Mariposa and eventually reopen. Not sure exactly when it will close. Maybe something will happen to keep it open. It is too good of a resource to lose. Jerry

Well I am going to AZ to detect for gold in May. Since I now see what I want I am going to throw away the small ones and only look for this size. I'm not wasting my time on the little ones and besides, Southwest lets me take one carry on for free so I can get it home. :ROFL:

If you live in California and have anything to do with looking for gold, you have to go to the Museum in Mariposa. Take some specimens and talk to Ranger Randy. Dude gets all excited to see gold.

Very nice guy.

Also, donate more than the minumum.

Thanx much for the heads up,they are trying to kill the states mining legacy step by step as the schools spend a fortune teaching wacky environutz bs to our poor brainwashed children/gkids too. Almost done with 2 huge projects and come next week will get n' the midst a this crappola to see facts and $$$$-THANX AGAIN--tons a au 2 u 2 -John

Guest Gripper

Yeah, the Museum has been a pick me up motivator every time I have gone there. Just a great place period. When Im in a skunk slump I try to wrap a trip to the museum into a gold mission and it always picks me up. Hope it doesn't get shut down.