Nugget Shooter Forums

1.6 Grams Shy of 1 oz.

Decided to go to an all new place on the 6th to do some swinging and within one hour, popped this baby out.

Stuck in vertical slate up on the bank alongside a very small seasonal creek. Picked it up edge on with the GB 2 so it didn't give the strong signal it does when flat to the coil. Really buried under a lot of debris that had filled in the gaps between the slate.

28.5%2001%2006%202012.jpg

1.6 grams short of the 1 oz club. darn.

Only my second placer nugget.

I am one lucky S.O.B.

Decided to go to an all new place on the 6th to do some swinging and within one hour, popped this baby out.

Stuck in vertical slate up on the bank alongside a very small seasonal creek. Picked it up edge on with the GB 2 so it didn't give the strong signal it does when flat to the coil. Really buried under a lot of debris that had filled in the gaps between the slate.

28.5%2001%2006%202012.jpg

1.6 grams short of the 1 oz club. darn.

Only my second placer nugget.

I am one lucky S.O.B.

Test your scales....maybe their off by 1.6gr.....good looking gold!!!

That's beauty. :ROFL:

If you can find specimen around this area, this type of specimen ( After clean most of the quartz of ) will be very beautiful.

Try to use PI machine as you will definitely find some more.

:D mighty fine lookn' to me and go get his brothers,sisters,aunts uncles and nieces as NEVER seen a nugget that big without many relatives around. Fan out in a circle grid and get mo' mo' mo'-tons a au 2 u 2 -John :thumbsupanim

waiting for the rain to come, then head out again. Mo better

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3w4B7QxL_n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, how do you load a video?

Wholly Molly Batman... that is a lunker for sure! Pendant material???

Took my wife several hours to realize it was real. I do realize how lucky I am to hit this one. Really fun every evening to plop it in your hand while enjoying a cocktail.

waiting for the rain to come, then head out again. Mo better

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3w4B7QxL_n4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, how do you load a video?

Geo

Is this what your going for Nice lump

Cheers Johnno

GeoJack have you seen what amazing things El D can do with a nugget like that?? He's definately a good man for the job of making that miracle into sumthin' even better-tons a au 2 u 2 -John :thumbsupanim

Took my wife several hours to realize it was real. I do realize how lucky I am to hit this one. Really fun every evening to plop it in your hand while enjoying a cocktail.

If you're finding all those nuggets and specimens with a GB2, I'd like to see what you might find with a Minelab GP series PI.. I know the Gold Bug 2 is a great machine and one I'm very partial to but If I had the money,I would try to upgrade to something that would go deeper... Esp in the area where you are...

:twocents:

Steve

Very very nice! That's a pretty formed nugget!