Nugget Shooter Forums

Heading out from here, Wednesday early and will pull in, in the afternoon. As said before, smiley faces around campfire are always welcome.

Don't know at this time, where camp may be, it might be overloaded w/ those 'free-loading snowbirds', but cell usually works in that area so 559-658-0243. Will call you Billy for sure.

Shep

grubby, glad to hear that; now he can relax!

El Dorado, as Patrick said, it may be there or it's dropping; I'll never find it and if I do- please see my ring ends up in a pile of bear crap cause there are no new horizons; well, maybe what about? ;-)

Shep

Hey shep i was in quartzsite this past weekend hung around dome rock road exit.that area was not crowed as you would think .and funny thing was i was all over that area and then some,and you could count on one hand all of the other riders or prospectors i came across.most if not all snow birds were south of the Q off the 95.....T-Bone

post-1101-0-47563300-1326430180_thumb.jp

I'm seriously considering it. To get to where the real gold is, do I need a small truck and/or 4wd? I've only been on a very little part of the GPAA claim on Dome Rock Rd.