Nugget Shooter Forums

Trash and treasure....

Got out to the LSD for a hunt today and by golly if it wasn't just a beautiful day to be alive. Went to a local Roadrunner club claim and after about 3 to 4 hours using the Minelab Commander 8" mono on my 5000 running in the "fine gold" timings here is the trash I hauled out of the desert.

2012-01-07_14-17-18_687.jpg

But there was also some treasure to be found and my second target was down just over a foot on false bedrock, can you see it?

2012-01-07_11-32-28_283.jpg

Here are my 3 for the day, largest weighs in at 2.5 grams....

2012-01-07_15-55-12_690.jpg

Hope some of the rest of you were able to get out and enjoy the day!

Nice one's Bill...Can't wait to see the larger one cleaned fer Sunday go to meeting! ... Cheers, Unc

WTG Bill nice nuggets :droolin: Beats what I got today but I beat the skunk with a little dink-Lon and I went to a new place today--really huge area with some juicy lookin ground :shhhhh: Mike C... :ph34r2:

If only you were there as I got no buck for me luck :barnie:

LSD will continue to produce probably longer than we're all around, thankfully. Bill just has his eyes right for his back yard over there. Unless they're under his boot. LOL

Good ones, Bill. You got those snake gaiters in, yet?

After all the problems and the hair pulling the last month it's a good thing you got out in the fresh air to help clear the

mind and found some gold. :D ....could have happened to a nicer guy but me or Skip weren't there..... :gig: