Nugget Shooter Forums

New Year Nugget? I Hope....

Well after helping some folks get the hang of detecting yesterday who had purchased a GPX from another dealer that was a tad short on traing them I am getting out to hunt a few hours today solo.... Gotta try for that New Year nugget don't ya know. Heck maybe the good karma from the free lessons will help some, not that they didn't try to pay me, but I just wanted to help them out and refused payment.

Hope some of the rest of you plan to get out and as soon as I tend to the chickens , feed them, and let them out I am outta here to LSD.

Hope there in one more nugget out there.... :brows:

Hey Bill ... Uncle ron keeps saying the last LSD nugget has been picked already! But good luck with the New Years nugget hunt ... maybe he missed one! :) There's a lot to be said for good deeds and good karma!

Mike F

Speaking of good deeds....I went to a friends house today to help him with my PU because he needed to move

some building materials and he only has a bicycle....while there he was telling me about a man that came by his

house two days ago that found a 2kilo 700gram nugget in the area that I go to most of the time.....yesterday I

would have sworn that area was cleaned out....

Well, Bill & Mike...Yep, I did get the last LSD nugget a couple days ago... 0.4 grams ....It came from the NeverEndingNugget patch, which now, unfortunately, has ended!!! Cheers, Unc

post-9-0-71822900-1325442657_thumb.jpg

Well no nugget for me today, but it sure was nice weather. There are sure allot of folks out there :WOW: People camped everywhere there is a flat spot.... Well not that bad, but allot.

Sure are allot of craters being left by folks as well and I am thinking the BLM isn't going to be real happy about that. Then the same folks that are leaving the holes will complain when they (BLM) crack down on folks :nutty:

Some areas you can tell the dirt was taken elsewhere to run because there are these large dug up areas in the washes with no dirt to refil the hole with tell tale classifier piles around the holes. Other spots had huge holes with drywash piles around them....

Good luck Bill and who was the dealer that did'nt follow through Hmmmmmmmmmmm-Mike C...

That part isn't important Mike so I will not mention who, Minelab called me and asked if I would help this fellow out with his GPX and I was glad to help :D

Hey Mike C ... Just a thought ... those dealers that continue to fail in the service area will ultimately fail to have business ... Those dealers that have the reputation to go above and beyond will be there in business year after year. I learned that in my 27 year career as a real estate broker back in NH as I watched many agents offering poor or no service eventually leave the business due to no business .. I assume the same will take place in the detector business ... or any business for that matter!

I agree Bill not mentioning names and I applaud him taking care of business ... even if he didn't get the business this time he will the next time.

Happy New Year ... Mike F