Nugget Shooter Forums

New System Changes and Subscriptions

Hi All,

As many of you know we have recently upgraded to a new hosting as well as higher prices in order to maintain our many years of information, we simply ran out of space...

There have been many changes made now and we also have an option to subscribe to this forum to help keep it afloat and all subscription money will be used to pay hosting costs as well as upgrades we may need in the future. Our members voted almost unanimously to have a subscription option so it is now installed and should be working fine, if not please let us know what problems you are having....

You can go here to subscribe to NuggetShooter forums http://www.nuggetsho...x.php?app=nexus or just click the "More" tab at top of your page and click on the store tab.

Each subscription will add features to your membership that are not available with a free membership as well as some new stuff as it becomes available. You will find both 6 month and 1 year options available.....

Our only other option is to remove several years of back info which would be a real shame and lost forever. Many of these posts and articles are from members that are no longer with us and would be a real loss. So enjoy the forum and thank you for your support!

Hi All,

As many of you know we have recently upgraded to a new hosting as well as higher prices in order to maintain our many years of information, we simply ran out of space...

There have been many changes made now and we also have an option to subscribe to this forum to help keep it afloat and all subscription money will be used to pay hosting costs as well as upgrades we may need in the future. Our members voted almost unanimously to have a subscription option so it is now installed and should be working fine, if not please let us know what problems you are having....

You can go here to subscribe to NuggetShooter forums http://www.nuggetsho...x.php?app=nexus or just click the "More" tab at top of your page and click on the store tab.

Each subscription will add features to your membership that are not available with a free membership as well as some new stuff as it becomes available. You will find both 6 month and 1 year options available.....

Our only other option is to remove several years of back info which would be a real shame and lost forever. Many of these posts and articles are from members that are no longer with us and would be a real loss. So enjoy the forum and thank you for your support!

Bill did we lose the moderator link down at the bottom of the home page?

Bill did we lose the moderator link down at the bottom of the home page?

Don,

I believe what has happened is that when you donated and thus became apart of the "Premium Member" group, it removed you from the Moderator group, and I'm assuming that you don't have Moderator controls any longer.

Don have you lost Moderator control within the "Prospecting Brazil with Garimpo" forum?

Johnno, can you see the "Admin/Mod" forum and do you have any Moderating controls over the forums?

I haven't lost any controls after donating, I guess that because of being in the Administrator group I wouldn't be move to another group by the donation actions.

Skip

Done for me for the next year to come.

Thank you Bill for keeping all the "old posts". Today, this very day, I received my "new" GPX4000. For me, this forum and those "old" posts are incredible. Thanks you guys. John

One yr./ Premium/ paid for/ Done!.......Glad to help! Thanx Bill, I might not have ever made a visit out thata way when I did ifn it wasn't fer all ya'll fellers. (it's all ya'lls fault that I'm feelin the NEED to find GOLD as well as the meteorites, which was my ONLY interest to begin with, T H A N X fellers, and I's just not sure if this is a good thing)!!!!

Don,

I believe what has happened is that when you donated and thus became apart of the "Premium Member" group, it removed you from the Moderator group, and I'm assuming that you don't have Moderator controls any longer.

Don have you lost Moderator control within the "Prospecting Brazil with Garimpo" forum?

Johnno, can you see the "Admin/Mod" forum and do you have any Moderating controls over the forums?

I haven't lost any controls after donating, I guess that because of being in the Administrator group I wouldn't be move to another group by the donation actions.

Skip

Fixed it guys, the moderators and Administration has to be re-set if you use the subscription option and I will have to figure out how to keep that from happening. So if you want to subscribe to the forum and are currently on the NuggetShooter Team contact me first!

You guys snuck it in here on a day I didn't check the forum. HA HA

I just paid up as soon as I found it.

I am now retired as of today, so hopefully, I will now be able to get out in the field and meet some of you while I'm out there.

Guess I'll have to work on a picture for an avatar after all this time.

Greg

Will be stateside in a couple of weeks. Check will be there sone after.

Hey Mac.....where you going to state side? What is it you don't like about nice warm weather? Happy 2012.

Couple of days in North Ga to visit family. Then to Punta Gorda where my Mom has a winter place.

Wife wants to do the Disney thing for the kids. Was hoping to be there later to catch the Blue Angles March 24-25. Need to get my fix of Americana. That long of a stay will probally bust the 'ol piggy bank.

I can deal with hot weather---rainy season makes it hard to get out and do anything

:*&$*(: THe subscription link needs to be encrypted...
:yikes:
without is asking for big juju...,
:D
sending in a check- snail mail

Hey Bill....just did some pic downloads and it seems everything went smoother and faster with this new

upgrade....I'm liking it already....

On a bright note just think how much smarter you are today than just one week ago.....yes I agree the Kentucky

Bourbon with Bud chasers help but.....thanks old timer....have a happy 2012...

:*&$*(: THe subscription link needs to be encrypted...
:yikes:
without is asking for big juju...,
:D
sending in a check- snail mail

The link takes you to PayPal where it is safe to pay..... I checked with PayPal today after you sent me a PM. You are not paying at this site, but through PayPal's system.

Going through paypal will redirect to paypal's site, which is secure without question, but, if I want direct credit card processing, I pretty much need an SSL certificate to do the secure payments at my site which I do not want to do.

Don,

Skip

G'Day Skip

I just saw this post, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Yes, I did have a problem the moderation status had changed, which I contacted Bill about and he fixed it asap. I suppose I jumped too early. But I was so excited about the new donation banner and it made me wonder how the hell am I going to get some money to Bill and then it dawned on me. I had a pair of pink thongs up for sale on ebay, so I quickly jumped over there and low and behold, some yobbo in Brazil bought them :) And paid so I had money in my paypal account to send to Bill.

I'm going to put another pair up, maybe this sucker will go for a 2nd pair. Apparently he doesn't like any other color except PINK. Makes me wonder, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

I can believe that Skip. I have 6 boxes of them, all from China, but labeled made in Japan and I guarantee no lead. You meet one everyday, looks like he's addicted to pink. I threw out the bait, he took the hook, the line and the sinker! Brazilian transplants, strange puppies