Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nugget Shooter

New System Changes and Subscriptions

Jealousy is a terrable disease boys :rasberry: .....a family forum prohibits me from showing the "real" pink....

I figured Paypal was the way to go but clicked the CC link instead... am sending in a check to PO box 576 .Ill have to wander by your place next time I pass by.

I figured Paypal was the way to go but clicked the CC link instead... am sending in a check to PO box 576 .Ill have to wander by your place next time I pass by.

Will look forward to it....

G'Day Skip

I just saw this post, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Yes, I did have a problem the moderation status had changed, which I contacted Bill about and he fixed it asap. I suppose I jumped too early. But I was so excited about the new donation banner and it made me wonder how the hell am I going to get some money to Bill and then it dawned on me. I had a pair of pink thongs up for sale on ebay, so I quickly jumped over there and low and behold, some yobbo in Brazil bought them :) And paid so I had money in my paypal account to send to Bill.

I'm going to put another pair up, maybe this sucker will go for a 2nd pair. Apparently he doesn't like any other color except PINK. Makes me wonder, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :thumbsupanim

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :thumbsupanim

:duc:

I was wondering how long it would take you to sniff that post out, I'm still wiping beer and mucus stains off my monitor! Johnno can certainly come up with some winners. And I thought I was nuts.

:hmmmmm: Do they deliver mail to Wickenburg by mule train? My check has yet to clear

Your membership was upgraded, but haven't cashed any of the checks yet.....

Your moniker shall be, " Sir Miser"

Your moniker shall be, " Sir Miser"

Or.... um.... sir lazy :th: I'll take care of it tomorrow.