Nugget Shooter Forums

GPX4000 Review

Guest Gripper

Guest Gripper

Today I got to take out my new(used) GPX4000. Why isn't this thing making weird noises? After running my SD2100 for a couple of years, it was hard to believe that the 4000 was even on because it wasn't poppin', chirpin', and squealin'. Why? Because the 4000 is better, I'm guessing. Yes Minelab has been progressing throughout these years. Today I bore witness of its smooth threshold until it slammed into this quarts rock with a gold band in it. Silent to screaming. Granted I also dug 48 trash targets today, but the silence in between them was magic.

Brian

IMGP0070.jpg

Guest Gripper

Thanks Flack.

Yeah, This machine is everything I have been dreaming of since picking up a detector. My gold hunting buddy was joking today about how we used to have bounty hunters and only pockets full of trash to show for it and now we have minelabs and pockets with gold in them (but still trash too). This forum is a big part of that education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian