Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Garimpo and Dolan Dave!

Terry Soloman

:brows: There was a headline in the paper this morning and it stated that a man named Garimpo has finally proven that man Can and indeed HAS lived longer than dirt. :wubu: Hope both of you guys get smashed and laid and do sumptn' dispicable :evil1: John

Gar.. :ya: Happy Birthday :ya: buddy !! It's not about how old ya are, it's about whether or not you can still squeeze into yer thong that counts !! :inocent: and Happy Birthday to :ya: Double D and Double B :ya: as well.

Aloha Dave and Don,

Here is wishing you both a Happy Birthday along with a Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Aloha and stay safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Don, enjoy your awesome birthday, it is your next one and mine,

that has me worried! :olddude:(70)

I hope all is well with you and yours.

And to everyone that is celebrating (or not) a birthday, hope it is a GREAT one!

Take 'em as they come and make the most of every day!

Gary

Happy, Happy Birthday to all you great guys! I hope you had a wonderful uplifting, gold finding, family loving day.

Now Bucket, we've got some confusion with thongs here. Now I know he can fit into his pink thongs, :yikes: he's already proved that. I can imagine what the other thong's like :WOW:

Now Bucket, we've got some confusion with thongs here. Now I know he can fit into his pink thongs, :yikes: he's already proved that. I can imagine what the other thong's like :WOW:

Don's wife sent me this picture. I don't know if he was shopping for more pink thongs in the shoe department or a new thong

pinkthong.jpg

Don's wife sent me this picture. I don't know if he was shopping for more pink thongs in the shoe department or a new thong

pinkthong.jpg

Dang J.....see what old age does to a person...you don't even remember loaning me that piece of decoration!!!! I still haven't said a word to Kat.....she probably hasn't missed it...

OH my God! Somethings you just can't un-see ... I'm scarred for life ... Thanks Don! A belated happy birthday to you and Dave ... Cheers, Unc

I just flat didn't see this...

Garimpo Don and Dolan Dave

You guys bring a lot to this forum, here's hoping the year ahead for you both

is full of answered prayers.

Happy Birthday both of you.

No problem amigo...thanks for the wishes...I know how full your plate is...