Nugget Shooter Forums

Presidential Citation / Ouncer Club

frank c

I want to express my sincere appreciation to all of you involved with the Ouncer Club.

I received my Official Recognition Certificate in the mail.

This means more to me than a Presidential Citation. ==== NO PUN INTENDED ABSOLUTE TRUTH ===

I have always dreamed of becoming a part of this society and it has happened.

Its not something someone can recommend you for. You have to earn it, and that is what I have been trying to accomplish for quite a few years.

So with that said again I thank all involved, especially Mr. John B. for all his honesty , guidance, an "tell it like it is" attitude.

SO,......I'm loadin up the truck an goin to wear my coil cover out , SEE YA OUT IN THE FIELD FOLKS.

Have a Safe an Happy Holiday Season

Frank C...........Keeper of the Vampire Nugget !!!!!

Great job Frank, nice nugget, welcome to the club, I don't remember who sent it out but I got one when I found the 5.56 oz piece a number of years ago, grandson got ahold of it and destroyed it.

Good seeing you again at the outing.

Get over around Morristown give me a shout for some detecting. Arte you going to be over with Bunk?

Allen

Great job Frank, nice nugget, welcome to the club, I don't remember who sent it out but I got one when I found the 5.56 oz piece a number of years ago, grandson got ahold of it and destroyed it.

Good seeing you again at the outing.

Get over around Morristown give me a shout for some detecting. Arte you going to be over with Bunk?

Allen

Allen, Maybe you can grt Mike to make you another one printed on a steel plate.

Harry

Is sure is a great club to belong to......

Well Frank the 1+ oz club is a nice one to join thats for sure. However it's a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing that you found it and you'll always be greatfull for that BUT it's a curse in the sense that no matter how much gold you find or how big of a nugget you get it's never enough!

Congrats buddy, you earned that bad boy!

Del

PS- That first big nugget high will take a few months to get over so just take it easy because it will wear off eventually.

Archived