Nugget Shooter Forums

"CABO WABO" in Quartzite 2.5 OZR.

Randy , I was hoping you'd tune in . That detector has turned into an extension of my arm..

Reddesert, yeah it seems to have been very well received over there. I didn't know what they meant when they said nominated it for a banner.

Its all good.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been hunting with Frank for several years now and he is one of the most determind hunters I have ever met. With all the deep trash he has dug in the last couple years, he totaly earned this one

Posted Images

Oh yes, the nugget appears on the T-Net banner, until enough other finds get there, replacing it. For a while you should be overwhelmed with replies to that thread.

Got home awhile ago, did my chores on trailer, someone called and we talked about the tequilla episode, correction, celebration! Now this was after, Mr Frank and Bunk got back from a celebration steak dinner. 5 people sippin on a little bottle of the finest Tequilla made (after a few beers) celebrating a well deserved nugget to a more deserving friend. There were a few mishaps that evening, Frank tripped on one of them desert rocks and I tried to save him- and I falling on and completely smashing my dish antenna; we'll let Doc explain his swan dive out his trailer (w/o steps extended out).

My excuse is, I hadn't eaten all day, Doc? well, tall trailers and short legs don't always agree. Frank, personally, I beleive you got a bad steak! and that's my story and I'm stickn to it!

Shep

You not only got the nugget but you got the story to go with it. Can't beat that!

The Cabo Wabo nugget. I like it!

Paul

SHEP, that post is better than mine, I spilled coffee all over myself reading it and laughin relivin that night and finding out I wasn't the only one that was stumblin around.

Doc took the big crapper outta that giant trailer without steps out !!!!! oh my gawd, reminds me of the story Bunk told me happened to him one time when he was all shined up !!!!

Its gonna be tough to top that trip, BUT knowin this crew its possible. :nutty:

Got home awhile ago, did my chores on trailer, someone called and we talked about the tequilla episode, correction, celebration! Now this was after, Mr Frank and Bunk got back from a celebration steak dinner. 5 people sippin on a little bottle of the finest Tequilla made (after a few beers) celebrating a well deserved nugget to a more deserving friend. There were a few mishaps that evening, Frank tripped on one of them desert rocks and I tried to save him- and I falling on and completely smashing my dish antenna; we'll let Doc explain his swan dive out his trailer (w/o steps extended out).

My excuse is, I hadn't eaten all day, Doc? well, tall trailers and short legs don't always agree. Frank, personally, I beleive you got a bad steak! and that's my story and I'm stickn to it!

Shep

Shep this story of the Cabo Wabo NUG will go down as the greatest nugget hunt of all times.Frank,Bunk Doc and Shep,What a great fire side combo.

Till the next HUNT

take care

Harry

Shep, this story of the

Tnet gone now-just tried-server dumped and all that info may be gone for good. NOT GOOD as sites fail and fall by the wayside as 7 I know of gone this year and ALL are prospecting or mining law sites hacked,wacked and dead-John :WOW:

I have been hunting with Frank for several years now and he is one of the most determind hunters I have ever met. With all the deep trash he has dug in the last couple years, he totaly earned this one!

Bunk

• Like 1

Frank, do you think you can lead me to one of those over in Golden Valley.

I'd be a lot closer to home after drinkin the Mexican mouth wash.. :wubu: :brows:

Hello Frank,

Your "Ouncer Club" Cert. is in the mail.

S

Mike

Yo Mike...is there a roster of the ouncer club?

Cheers, Unc