Nugget Shooter Forums

Ron and Del Happy Birthday Guys

frank c

:ya: Happy Birthday :ya: I'll have to roll out some of my old maps I got from Unc many many moons ago and give em another look in celebration !!!

Happy B-Day guys :spinnin: Mike C... :ph34r2:

Aloha guys,

Happy Birthday guys. Hope you both get your birthday wishes and also a Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Thanks, Guys ... It's been a good birthday for 66 and much preferable to the alternative ... Wanted to get out beepster today to the LSD or thereabouts but it is freakin' freezing in the big AZ today... 50 degrees is just not a happening thing ... Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hi all, my regular computer went tatas up, so it has been tough trying to manage this fancy MAC

machine, trying to keep up with all the happenings!

Del, I hope your day was real fine, complete with all the honors due you on this AUspicious day!

THAT is code talk amongst prospectors...

As far as Uncle Ron goes, well Cuz, I do hope your day was extra AUspicious, and many more, to

boot! I don't think I got in even one trip to the gold fields this year, cause of having our house up

for sale all the while... Wish I could motor a couple miles from home like you, so's I could do a little

beeping!

I don't even like to think what my next birthday will be, but it will be a bunch more traumatic, I

suspect, than than when I turned sweet 60!

...Cuz Gary in the colddd northlands...

Hey Largo, those macs are a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you'll never go back!

Archived