Nugget Shooter Forums
Shovel

New guy from AZ

Hello all, my name is Kenny. I have been stalkin this site for a while now. Hoping to buy my first metal detector with in the next month or so, and to find myself a retirement fund. Looking forward to learning some knowlage and hopefully sharing some as well.

Hi Kenny

Welcome to the forum,lots of good info on here,metal detecting is a great hoby

treat it as a hobby don't count on retiring on it but you never know you may be the

lucky one. Good luck out there and I hope you get a detector soon..AZ is a great

state..

Rodd

Greetings Kenny, you've chosen a rewarding hobby in the great outdoors. Hapy Huntn

Welcome aboard the wild ride that is prospecting and electronic gold hunting!

Lots of very fart smellers... Er... Smart fellers on this site!

You will get a ton of great tips, tricks and info from reading through the old posts... Just don't expect to get put on the secret honey holes? if'n they did that, they wouldn't be secrets anymore, now would they? :)

Welcome to the forums Kenny and looking forward to your input!

Hey there Kenny ... Welcome to the site and glad you finally came out of the stalker closet ... wish more would but then that is a comfort issue. Anyway ... been said already ... take your time going through the old posts, learn and be sure to ask questions ... remember there are no stupid or dumb questions! Well maybe just a few! :( :) :) I know you wouldn't ask any of those! Lots of us here willing to help lead you forward ... Best of luck finding the right detector and then getting your share of the gold ... oh ... you may have to stand in line for the last part! :)

Again welcome to this crazy bunch of gold krazed hobby prospectors!

Mike F

Welcome Kenny but wait a minute I am new as well, Hello there ladies and gents. I am Orlando and like mentioned new to this site and looking forward to learning from the members. Thank you all

Kenny and Orlando welcome the the site. Lots of information and knowledge here.

Orlando my daughter lives in Lincoln right by you. Boy are you in a great GOLD area. Again WELCOME :old:

Welcome to the both of you. Orlando, you are right in the Motherlode's front yard. Just about anyplace you head out to the East is gold country......

Welcome Shovel and Sailor, alot of good folks in here...don't worry I probably hold the lurking record, I traded e-mails with Bill on a few areas around old Dale rd before he got a forum going then I lurked for years...don't ask me why, but I knew alot about most of these guys before I ever typed in a single word, at some point you just roll up yer sleeves and jump in...and you will learn something new everytime you log on, Heck...I just noticed Birddog was from Bullhead !! A fine city indeed, I love it there...biggest walmart I've ever seen !! So once again I'm running long on words...welcome guys !!

Hello and Welcome from White Plains, New York!

Thanks a million guys, I feel right at home already compared to the other site thanks again. I went out today to the north fork of the American river with my W.M.D.. The nugget fairy was nut shining on me but the sister picker fairy blessed me with one the size bb pellet.I know its not as big as the ones you guys are finding on the dessert way. This is only the fourth one i found and by far the biggist find on md or by sluice and pan. Sure lit my eyes and put a smile on my face. Thanks Again.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and its not the size of your nuggets or the quantity that counts...Its all in the fun of the hunt, I have fun no matter what I might find :ya: and so will you :D

Welcome aboard Sailor, aka Orlando.

As stated, it his place is one of the friendliest you'll find on the Intardwebinetamajig. Grab a cold one and get to reading the old posts... Before these coots figured out how to push away from the keyboard :)

Welcome to Kenny and Orlando to the forum. You've joined a good group of folks. Lots of people here who know what they're doing and are willing to help.

Always glad to see another fellow Arizonan come aboard, Kenny, glad to have you here.