Nugget Shooter Forums

Six Pack Worth of Gold

Uncle Ron

Yo All ... Can you believe this little 3 grain dink is worth more than a six pack of beer? Found the lil' skunk chaser yesterday up a little overlooked LSD gully. Old timer workings were extensive but completely hidden by catsclaw, palo verde and jojoba ... Cheers, Unc

post-9-0-75000000-1321378664_thumb.jpg

I hear you Ron. I remember back in the day, when down on the klamath, we figured it was 3 dwt a day, just to keep gas and oil in the dredge. Things, they are a changing. Or, we are getting old. Keep at it man and I enjoy you posting your finds.

Hey Al, 3 DWT/Day now is about $75,000+ per year... If you work hard and hold your tongue just right .... Not too shabby, eh? ... Maybe we're all on to something ... :lol: ... Cheers, Unc

Yo Shep...Thing about Old Farts is they"re heavier, denser, lie closer to the ground where the nuggets are...But they do tend to clog the nostril ... :old: Cheers, Unc

Yo All ... Can you believe this little 3 grain dink is worth more than a six pack of beer? Found the lil' skunk chaser yesterday up a little overlooked LSD gully. Old timer workings were extensive but completely hidden by catsclaw, palo verde and jojoba ... Cheers, Unc

Ron, Your email at az-gold appears to be broke and it is returning emails. Your PM here is not working either.

Jim

Actually, Mike, the really Last Nugget in LSD was found about 4 years ago...All the little images posted since then are actually "ghost nugget farts" ... I'm sorry I can't explain that better, but it's really true ... There are no LSD nuggets left, just LSDF nuggets ... I don't understand either ... One good thing is that there's still tons of fines out there for the drywasher dudes ... Wish I could help, but drywashing is so much like work that I just can't even go there ... My Bro in law wants me to fire up the K151 but I'm just too lazy and waitin' for rain as an excuse ... Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Ron ... I hear ya on the 151 ... I have been thinking about buying one ... and then say no 'too much work' ... then look again and almost pull the trigger. I got a small taste of it a couple years ago with Paul 'Panner Paul' Clark out of Congress and really enjoyed it until the thermometer rose to 111 at the diggings ... and that was by 11:30 AM. One thing about drywashing is that you almost always get gold if you're in a fine gold area even if it is only a couple of small fly speck poops ... but you do get gold ... not always a given with the detector. I like them both and may just have to find a good used 151 somewhere. The new ones at about $1500 are a little rich for me right now.

Mike F