Nugget Shooter Forums

i have a strange mineral or rock or piece of meteorite.

i have a strange mineral or rock or piece of meteorite that when i hold it for a long period of time it will make me throw-up or feel dizzy.

features= sharp edges, mini craters and bubble marks.

color= dark green with burn marks on it

other features= it looks like it may have been melted and every other rock or mineral around it stuck to it, it has obsidian ON it but not inside of it.

(it is also magnetic in some places.)

i found this object in spokane, washington state. it has a certain specks on it that lights up green under a blacklight.

i think that this rock or mineral is radioactive and/or toxic so i might have to put it into a LED LINED metal ammo box for the night.

please help me find out what this is...

Yep! 100% Cryptonite. You don't want to mess with this stuff. You need to immediately send it to Dave and me, we will contain it and protect it from the aliens that are set to invade the earth. Don't worry, you can trust us. We need to protect humanity and that's our quest

Safety first. If this rock is really making you sick, the first thing you need to do is have it tested. Take the sealed box you have it in down to the fire station and have their Haz/Mat team take an air sample from the box and check it for hazardous fumes and then check for radioactivity. If both those check out ok then you're free to start figuring out what it is. A picture would be helpful for doing that.

i have a strange mineral or rock or piece of meteorite that when i hold it for a long period of time it will make me throw-up or feel dizzy.

other features= it looks like it may have been melted and every other rock or mineral around it stuck to it, it has obsidian ON it but not inside of it.

i found this object in spokane, washington state. it has a certain specks on it that lights up green under a blacklight.

i think that this rock or mineral is radioactive and/or toxic so i might have to put it into a LED LINED metal ammo box for the night.

Absolutly DO NOT put it in a LED LINED metal ammo box!!! The intense light will transform the dark green marks into hungry brain seeking aliens that will try to eat your grey matter out in the middle of the night. And since it appears you are severely lacking in said material---they will be REALLY PISSED!

Having said that---try a LEAD LINED wooden ammo box---that should keep 'em tamped down.

If this is not a joke or spam (your first post)

Call here:

Western Regional Office

Federal Office Building

909 First Avenue, 8th Floor

Seattle, WA 98104

Phone: (206) 220-4600

Fax: (206) 220-4624

Tell them what you have.

Jim