Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry2197

14K Gold Nugget Ring, with 3 diamond's in it.

Hello guy's and girls, Just though I'd share one of my best finds. I was 10 or 11 years old, I'm 33 now. The whole family was at the beach for a BBQ, Ski beach here in San Diego. I went down to the water to play with the other kids, I was sitting on the shore with the water just past my waist, I was grabbing hand fulls of sand under the water and dropping it on my legs and watching it wash away. Well the 4th or 5th hand full of sand I notice somthing shinny, I ran back to my Dad to show him my treasure that I had found. It was a 14K Gold Nugget Ring, with 3 real diamond's in it.

The whole thing is 10.9 Grams They held on to it for me And had it sized to 13 for me just last year and I wear it every day. I cant wait to see what I find when I pick up a metal detector!!

Happy Hunting

post-24051-0-49598200-1320247601_thumb.j post-24051-0-17692100-1320247614_thumb.j

Yea I feel bad for the person that lost it. this thing is big and heavy and I always get complements on it.

BOY I WISH I COULD FIND A RING LIKE THAT I GUESS YOU DON'T NEED A METAL DETECTOR WITH YOUR LUCK.

Ha! What luck and love the story. Ya just never know and maybe the feller that lost it was doing the same thing and lost it :th:

Wow. Great find. Maybe next time I go beeping out in the desert I'll just grab handfuls of dirt instead.

@ Dakota, LOL Well now that I have a Detector I have not found any rings..