Nugget Shooter Forums

Detector Pro Does it again!

adam

More awesome service from these guys ! Sent the Black Widows in for some more repair, and they had them repaired and back to me today. Just in time for some beepin :head: They even sent it back USPS Priority as I sent it to them :wubu: I Cant say enough about Detector Pro ....Awesome, reliable service... every time I have needed it.....

For those who don't know Gary Storm is the owner of Detector Pro....

He is a deep water diver....ship wreck diver....and vacations in different parts of the world diving on old ship wrecks...

In his business he also has a fully accredited SCUBA diving school...

On the Excalibur, Minelabs under detector Gary was the inventor of the waterproof housing for the unit....

He also has two or three underwater detectors....the VLF is made from a Fisher program...and he has a PI unit...all these units have

their controls in the headsets....

After doing all this he's still a great person...

Just sent my Black Widows in for the 2nd time in 3 years.

Not because they are flimsy or cheaply made but because I beat them up. It seems I can take very good care of detectors but earphones just don't get the treatment they deserve at all times.

And my earpads had seen better days they were getting old hard and cracked from the heat etc.

Theyre on their way back and I can't wait to get them.

Steve if you have any type of hearing impairment OR if your wanting "the best" I would say the Black Widows. I have used them for years on my VLF's and P.I.

Other phones just don't do it for me.

Steve if you have any type of hearing impairment OR if your wanting "the best" I would say the Black Widows. I have used them for years on my VLF's and P.I.

Other phones just don't do it for me.

Frank- I am half deaf as it is so Black Widow it is... :hahaha: Seriously though - I have heard many good things about Black Widows, Grey Ghosts,etc but was brought up using Koss which I thought were the best. So if I ever get another detector, I will try and splurge on a set of Black Widows.... The other thing is customer service which I think DP would do a better job since they are much smaller and specifically targeting metal detector users.

Thanks

Steve