Nugget Shooter Forums

The Art Of Collecting Meteorites, Kevin Kichinka

Despite an apparent lack of interest, judging from the responses...in my book reviews...

I ordered Mr. KK's book...despite the title I was surprised that the main focus was the literal methodlogy of buying and curating meteorites, selecting a field of focus and possible values. For any potential collectors this is full of helpful pointers...alas, I am not a collector but a searcher and occasional finder.

So, I was ever so happy when the author included stories from other folks and an account of his travails in Bolivia. This I enjoyed to the max! His historical time line was of interest also...

This book will round out my meteorite boook "collection"...I have enough.

my brain can't take anymore information

fred

G'Day Fred

I've had this book for a long time, a very interesting read and I was fascinated that you brought it up. The reason I got it in the first place, the image on the cover was done by a very, very good friend of mine. In fact I have several CDs of his images that he has forwarded to me including he gave me his first microscope, which I have sitting next to me while I type this

Cheers

Johnno