Nugget Shooter Forums

Aloha Terry,

Nice haul! People will lose stuff all the time and I guess it is up to some of us to find it and keep the beaches clean of trash, both good and bad.

Aloha and stay sae.

Stan aka Kaimi

Great video Terry, That is quite a haul for sure. Pretty proud of those hairpins are ya?

Looks like you had fun!

Paul

Great video T.!!!! :ya:

I wonder why your "treasures" are so much cleaner than mine ever where....

Your finds covered about a century from the looks of it...I love history...when I found pieces like some of

your stuff I always wondered what the person looked like that lost it and what they were doing at the time...

I didn't recognize the music...was that one of Willey's new releases? :gig:

Steve! Those freakin' bobbypins are like bullets - they're everywhere! I made a commitment to "dig it all" this summer with the new PI, and brother, I Did! Gar, when I dig up an old musket ball on Battle Hill, or an old button in a farm field, I am just like you - wondering what they would say if they could speak to me. This area is so rich in American history - even beforethere was an America! You don't l;isten to 'Creed,' Gar? Color me surprised! Just about time to head to Arizona - and I am biting at the bit! - T

Terry,

I know what you mean about the bobbypins, they are down here in South Carolina as well, maybe a New York tourist brought them down with them on vacation :idunno: , I was going crazy digging up bobby pins when tried to find a wedding ring lost by a north Carolina couple on the beach down here and unfortunately couldn't find it, I think it was picked up by someone soon after it was lost, but I did find about 20 bobbypins and about 27 cents in the 4 hours of searching a 150' X 50' area of the beach where they lost the ring, I was hitting those bobbypins at depths of 15" with my MXT which really surprised me at how deep I was getting a signal on some of them, I'm glad that I couldn't hit any deeper or I would have to open a hair salon!!! :lol: :lol:

Skip

• 2 weeks later...