Nugget Shooter Forums

I post something on another forum, And this guy called me a Red Neck, Which made me fighting mad

He was a well educated & had the words to tear you a new one & he did. I new that I didn't have much of a chance with words or a fist fight, Never fought with words & the times I tried useing my fist did not turn out so good. I new I had better find me some words & find out what the hell was a Red Neck.

I looked up Red Neck & read the description, And hell I are one, He was more right than wrong.

That took the wind out of my sails & left me down in the dumps till I looked up what he was & felt

instantly better, Felt kind of sorry for him. Chuck

Chuck.....you might just be a redneck but aint nuttin wrong with that...on the other hand you know your a prospector when...you pan out the carpeting in the floorboards of your truck..or after your done vacuuming the living room you pan out the vac bag...or if you own a favorite shovel..or if you check gold prices before the weather...or if you even think about panning out a bucket of playsand..or fill in your own redneck prospector experience....

• Like 1

Chuck.....you might just be a redneck but aint nuttin wrong with that...on the other hand you know your a prospector when...you pan out the carpeting in the floorboards of your truck..or after your done vacuuming the living room you pan out the vac bag...or if you own a favorite shovel..or if you check gold prices before the weather...or if you even think about panning out a bucket of playsand..or fill in your own redneck prospector experience....

Thanks Bucket, that will give me something to do, I will need to bye me another gold pan, for I threw mine at a coon tail & was

to chicken to get off my 4 wheeler and retrieve it.

• Like 1

My guess is that he's from Calif. or Boston, they all think everyons else is a Redneck

dumbass! REDNECK AND PROUD OF IT !!!!!!

Turn off there lights, or shut down there restaurants and see how they do !

They'll cry like a baby and go hide in a corner !

US REDNECKS WILL JUST GO ON LIKE NORMAL

Chuck,

Some people prowl the internet looking to pick fights or find something to pick on somebody about. My guess is most of them are scrawny bast$rds who would run away if they had to speak to you in person. The guy you're talking about sounds like a double idiot. He thinks he was insulting you while he was actually giving you a compliment.

Stick to your guns. If it's good enough for you is all that matters in this world.

Paul

Red Neck with farmer style tan and proud of my roots,past,present and future---John :ROFL:

Heck, I'm a REdneck too! born and raised, OKIES for parents, and all moved west in the late 40's to pick cotton, later working in the sardine canneries in Monterey, Cailf. Grapes of Rath? Cannery Row? Hell my family lived it. Grubstake

• Like 1

What started as a small negative turned in too a large positive, in a time in my life.

Never realized that i was a member of such a large proud & positive family of friends.

Chuck, The Red Neck

Chuck,

Red Necks built this country and made it what it is, White Collar types are the ones who are tearing it apart.

LET THE RED NECKS RULE!

Gramps

A good start gramps will be when we get the "black neck" out of the "white house"!!!!!