Nugget Shooter Forums

Some friends of mine up in Virginia that started "The Race For Gold" (some of you may remember me posting about this a while back) have teamed up with Minelab, and American Iron TV Productions and are working on a series called "The Civil War Uncovered", a Civil war relic hunting show.

The first episode was released at the Minelab Partner Conference in Chicago IL. yesterday.

This is the first of 7 episodes to be released during Series 1. A new episode will be released every month. Here's the link to the first episode,

David "Shack" Shackleton is one of my friends is starring in this episode, many of my other buds up in Virginia will be in later episodes.

Enjoy.

Skip

Culpepper county VA is where I was 1st introduced to hunting civil war relics and have been back there a number of times. have been to a number of organized hunts as well as on my own. Just walking a battle field and trying to imagine what is was like. There is a hunt called Digging in Virginia (DIV) that was started by a friend of mine years ago and is still going today. He has 2 hunts a year. Kinda got in my blood like hunting gold nuggets

Allen in MT

Some friends of mine up in Virginia that started "The Race For Gold" (some of you may remember me posting about this a while back) have teamed up with Minelab, and American Iron TV Productions and are working on a series called "The Civil War Uncovered", a Civil war relic hunting show.

The first episode was released at the Minelab Partner Conference in Chicago IL. yesterday.

This is the first of 7 episodes to be released during Series 1. A new episode will be released every month. Here's the link to the first episode,

David "Shack" Shackleton is one of my friends is starring in this episode, many of my other buds up in Virginia will be in later episodes.

Enjoy.

Skip

That was great video Skip....got my blood to boiling remembering how I used to do that kind of hunting in Okla. and Ark.

Thanks for sharing...

Man, I need to get back in those woods again! All I see aroung here is sand!

Paul

(Still in the Middle East, but getting paid more now)

Skip: Enjoyed the video. I have an intense interest in Civil War history. Any information on later episodes? Looking forward to viewing them. Thank you. Lobo

There should be 6 more episodes a new episode released every month for series 1, and I would have to check to find out if there will be a series 2, I guessing there will be if the first series garners a good response, if you have a Youtube account you can subscribe to the channel, TheCivilWarUncovered and you will receive an email when new episodes are released.

Skip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

G'Day Skip

(rodent, sorry every time I see your avatar, I see a little mouse and it cracks me up because it's not a mouse! I'll never get through this

But back to the point. Great post. I've watched them all and thanks Terry for posting up #3

Cheers, Johnno