Nugget Shooter Forums

Reports of sattleite debris 9/24/11

I noticed they said the fragments would contain Titanium and stainless steel. One report I'd read, says you don't get to keep any satellite finds.

I'm wondering now, about these 3 blackened fragments I found in Arizona with an old primitive metal detector some time early 1990s. Later broke off the end of one that weighed 1 1/4 ounce. The inside looked like pure silver, so had an assay done. The assay report came back copper greater 5%, iron greater 5%, also contained titanium. I only have 2 now, look just like meteorites with a black surface coating. Since there was no Nickel in the assay report, don't think they could be meteorites. Although, a mineral book on my book shelf mentions a type of meteorite which contains copper. I sent in a 1 ounce sample, like they want, if it was a meteorite the assayer never returned any of it and didn't tell me.

I looked to see where those black rocks are, still have them. Both weigh around 1 ounce. Took a good look at each and now I'm sure both were a part of a larger object. They have a surface like found on iron/nickel meteorites, but only on 1 side. It is the longest edge on 1 piece, not flat but is slightly curving. This is the darkest blackened surface, it matches on both. The other surfaces all match each other and less blackened, like you would expect to find on fragments of an exploded object passing through the air to Earth.

I've designed flight hardware for NASA (JPL) for over ten years and I know some of the materials I've specified can be some pretty bad s%^t if not handled properly. If anyone finds what they think may be part a satellite your best bet is to leave it alone because theres no telling what it might be and how it may affect your health.

You know the clean room pictures with people in white suits behind the glass that most people think of when NASA is mentioned? Well theres a reason for that!

You know the clean room pictures with people in white suits behind the glass that most people think of when NASA is mentioned? Well theres a reason for that!

Well okay... what's the reason? I know they use HEPA rooms when installing and vacuum sealing any camera lens or surveillance equipment, so what else would they wear the "white suits" for? :hmmmmm:

Reason for the white gloves and white room. First not to contaminate or put a hair to provide D.N.A to outsiders. Next not to prove serine test for all of the above. L-Serine is the link to us and could be a weapon to counter our race. I know this is way out there but it would make sense if you only knew about the possibilities.

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...