Nugget Shooter Forums

Dad rushed to hospital

bigrex

Hello,

I hate to bother you with this, but my father was just rushed the hospital with lungs filling up with blood. Since there is little I can do I turned the computer back on to send out this message. I really would appreciate any prayers anyone can offer. THANK-YOU. I need to leave to go to the hospital right now. It may seem disingenuous to leave this on a forum, but I have participated here from time to time and think prayer from many quarters is a positive thing.

Thanks again.

Rex B.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here... hope they can get it under control

You got my prayers headed your way Rex.

Hope your dad gets better soon!

Paul

Hello, I hate to bother you with this, but my father was just rushed the hospital with lungs filling up with blood. Since there is little I can do I turned the computer back on to send out this message. I really would appreciate any prayers anyone can offer. THANK-YOU. I need to leave to go to the hospital right now. It may seem disingenuous to leave this on a forum, but I have participated here from time to time and think prayer from many quarters is a positive thing. Thanks again. Rex B.

Sorry to hear of your Fathers illness, Don't think I have much pull with the Man up above but will sure give it a good go. chuck

Archived