Nugget Shooter Forums
chuck,tx2

In my dreams

I know that I dreamed of finding a pile of silver just like this, But Captain Fismere is pretty sure that it was not this pile, I wish I had asked him what kind of coins these were, for I never found out what the ones in my dream was ether. what is your guess? chuck

post-873-0-40684100-1316305093_thumb.jpg

I don't know who or what BUT they are sure screwing up them coins throwing'm all together to scrape/scrub/ding/dent each other though :WOW: John

I've seen pictures of silver coins clumped together like this before, all the pictures I've seen are from old shipwrecks and are sorta fused together by secretions and corrosion from being underwater for a 100 years or more.

It's hard to tell what they are from the size of the picture, but a good guess would be Spanish coins.

Skip

I've seen pictures of coins clumped together like this before, all the pictures I've seen are from old shipwrecks and are sorta fused together by secretions and corrosion from being underwater for a 100 years or more.

It's hard to tell what they are from the size of the picture, but a good guess would be Spanish coins.

Skip

had one of our interp's look at them, he thinks they are late 1800's Syrian. Faint Arabic numbers visible (70% sure)

had one of our interp's look at them, he thinks they are late 1800's Syrian. Faint Arabic numbers visible (70% sure)

Darn, Syrian? That don't fit into my dream, Black Beard was the Maine character in my dream adventure.

We had a storm with high winds & thunder lighting & rain which we sorely needed. The storm damaged the water tank,

no water,

I had just enough water to make me a half of a cup of instant coffee, I need to go find Gracie coffee

water, before she wakes up & realizes that I am still here & there is no coffee, wonder if that blue stuff that

she puts in the commode tank would get her attention, what color does black & blue make? makes me very

uncomfortable, so think I will go find some coffee water before she makes me feel, Even more unnecessary.