Nugget Shooter Forums

192 PLUS, Nice Nice

Well today was the day I was pulling cactus spines out my shoulder and arm. I had a touch of "Ol Timers" hit me an took a Shi$# ER going backwards into a couple cactus that didn't get the hell outta my way.

But it wasn't a bad day totally I scored this 192 plus grammer real nice with crust and regmaglyphs .

Its a keeper fer sure. $1800.00 a gram ???? Oh forgot thats a different color.

SEPT162011GB016RESIZE.jpg

SEPT162011GB007RESIZE.jpgSEPT162011GB012RESIZE.jpg

Frank, maybe you can post the coords for me, so I don't get skunked next time :lol: :lol: :evil1: ...Naw it's all good. A few more weeks and it should be just right down there. Now if I could only get the time to hunt :*&$*(: .

Jason :P

Nice one Frank.... sorry to hear about the cactus spines, but "No pain, No Gain"!!! :lol:

What dates are the outings in October? We are anxious to get back out in the field now that the weather is starting to cool down. Please let me know.

Dale

Aloha Frank,

Awesome specimen you got there. Good to see that there are still 100+ grammers out there. You need to pay more attention to them cactus plants as they will creep up on you and bite you in the *ss every time they get the chance. Going to try and make it out there for a day trip soon as my doc says I can get out and about without pulling a tendon again or busting an ankle. Getting old is a real b*tch, takes longer to heal from any injury and physical therapy is a real PAIN.

Take care and stay safe. Hope to make it out there for the October outing.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Nice find Frank... Man your sure on a hot streak, nuggets, and the meteors... With the outing coming, there will be nothing left... :brows:

Dave

Say Frank Excellent Find!!! Man there sure are nice big patches of fusion crust on that one. Cactus spines in the knee cap and but sure can be a long term pain in the a$$. I've been out hunting coldies - nothing yet. Good Hunting !!! Clifton (Say- I tried to edit my avitar, but ended up giving myself a warn status#?)

Sweet find Frank. I was out in Franconia on Friday and Saturday (23rd & 24th) No luck. The temp's were up around 105 degree's so I left and came home. Hope to go back next month and/or Oct. Also want to hit Holbrook. Nate also want's to head up that way. Please let me know of any group get to gether's. Being around other hunter's is just as much fun....

jim "bones"