Nugget Shooter Forums

At the age of 60 I finally got to visit Az. Laborday weekend My Daughter and I made a roadtrip to Pheonix to pick up her car she left there in early Aug. She had big plans to move there with my 14 yearold Grandaughter but thing didn't work out after she flew home.Wow is that country different than here. Drove striaght though from Seattle via Salt Lake City, Flagstaff to Pheonix. Then returned after a 1 day rest via Kingman, Vegas, Reno.To bad I didn't have time to see more of the country as she had to be back to work. But as Arnold say's, "I WILL BE BAAACK"! Often wondered what the mountains would look like if you removed the trees, now I know.LOL Was REALLY wish I could get out and have a looksee but not this trip. Maybee this winter when it cools down. My neice lives it Surprize(were my daughters car was) and I got some stuff set up for there. Only bad part was her car broke a timingbelt out of Susanville Ca. on the way home and had to leave it. Just got home from picking it up with a car trailer. Now I get to fix it

At the age of 60 I finally got to visit Az. Laborday weekend My Daughter and I made a roadtrip to Pheonix to pick up her car she left there in early Aug. She had big plans to move there with my 14 yearold Grandaughter but thing didn't work out after she flew home.Wow is that country different than here. Drove striaght though from Seattle via Salt Lake City, Flagstaff to Pheonix. Then returned after a 1 day rest via Kingman, Vegas, Reno.To bad I didn't have time to see more of the country as she had to be back to work. But as Arnold say's, "I WILL BE BAAACK"! Often wondered what the mountains would look like if you removed the trees, now I know.LOL Was REALLY wish I could get out and have a looksee but not this trip. Maybee this winter when it cools down. My neice lives it Surprize(were my daughters car was) and I got some stuff set up for there. Only bad part was her car broke a timingbelt out of Susanville Ca. on the way home and had to leave it. Just got home from picking it up with a car trailer. Now I get to fix it

Heck I live 14 miles West of Surprise in Morristown.... See ya next trip :)

My niece has been after the wife and I to come down for about 3 years. They would even send tthe tickets to fly down(nephew is a pilot for South West) but my wife can't fly(Breast Cancer,termnal).Main reson I made this trip is to see if she could handle the drive down.Don't think she could even in our Motorhome.A breakdown in the middle of nowhere could be fatal for her!!! Ani't gonna chance it! Been thinking about playing Snowbird but don't know. But somehow I WILL BE BACK!!!!

Understandable. If you get the time, head up HWY 20 outside of Sedro Woolley. There are a few tributaries out there, that will make you smile. Just make sure you keep an eye on the flood line. That'll tell you where the gold is :D