Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

October 28th to 30th Nugget Shooter Fall Outing

I have been gathering my gear for the outing.....11 more days......can't wait

Any word on a pot luck? I can bring a cake.

Patrick.....

If you bring a CAKE make sure it has either some nuggets on top OR the directions to the PATCH

Hi Frank

I've had cake that Patrick and his wife set out

at another outing....most excellent without nuggets!!!

Herb

Well, I'm trying to get stuff together to make it. I have the rhino in hand, so that's a go. I hope Frank (SGTFDA) isn't too beat up from this weekend's Lost Dutchman Hunters Rendezvous... he did decide he didn't want to spend the second night - and I didn't disagree - after all.

I gotta clean out the truck and get ready to accept all the stuff Frank brings along :miner: The man is nothing if not prepared!

I also gotta do an oil change ($100 for that endeavor).

Finally, I gotta go get an epidural injection in my back so I can walk right ($150 to get rid of the pain in my butt... and legs LOL)

Anyone live on the East side of Phoenix have a coulpe good tie down straps I could borrow? I'm talking about some HD ones for the rhino. Someone took off with the ones for the rhino and I broke three walmart style on the last GPAA outing. :*&$*(:

Hope to see you all in a few days!

Yo, Bill;

Jeff and I will be in his Grey(?) GMC and little Susuki...we will camp at your spot unless it is inhabited by interlopers and/or generators...in that case I will be farther along the trail...

We should be set up by tomorrow evening...and ready to rape, rob and pillage by wednesday morning...

fred

Yo, Bill;

Jeff and I will be in his Grey(?) GMC and little Susuki...we will camp at your spot unless it is inhabited by interlopers and/or generators...in that case I will be farther along the trail...

We should be set up by tomorrow evening...and ready to rape, rob and pillage by wednesday morning...

fred

Hi Fred Interlopers ?I guess that would leave me that your refering to since I was the only other one camping up there besides Bill and your selves. This time I'm bringing 2 generators since I did'nt get any chille last time :rasberry: Mike C... :ph34r2: PS---My friend will be there interloping as well and I think he has 3 generators-so move over rover :evil1:

I plan on getting to Gold Basin around early Friday morning. Looking forward to visiting with everyone.

So, IS THERE A POT LUCK or not....got to figure what to bring if there is.

Yo, Bill;

fred

OK Fred, I should be there Thursday evening or early Friday morning. I also will be avoiding generators if possible :ROFL: as well as interlopers, goat ropers, and dopers.....

Mike when you and company showing up?

OK Fred, I should be there Thursday evening or early Friday morning. I also will be avoiding generators if possible :ROFL: as well as interlopers, goat ropers, and dopers.....

Mike when you and company showing up?

Hi Bill Lon and I will be there sometime this week and carefully placing our generators so that our Stereophonic generators will be in sync 24/7 and will be appreciated by all the happy campers including OLD Fred :P Mike C... :ph34r2: PS--Fred you can run but you can't ecscape the rath of the stereophonic generators-Did I say 24/7 :head:

Mike...I don't own the desert...just my way of talking and stirring...I expect you understand stirring pretty well...Old fred? at least you didn't call me "a rude old man' or "a most unreasonable person"...as others have........I will see you there...Big Boy.

fred

Mike...I don't own the desert...just my way of talking and stirring...I expect you understand stirring pretty well...Old fred? at least you didn't call me "a rude old man' or "a most unreasonable person"...as others have........I will see you there...Big Boy.

fred

Hi Fred and I'll see you there as well .All kidding aside I won't be bringing the popup as my wife will be staying home this time which means no GENERATOR so that you can enjoy the sound of the helicopters better :inocent: Mike C... :ph34r2:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: You guys are making me laugh! Good thing you are all friends! :rasberry: Hope all enjoy the weekend. Too bad I can't join you this time.

Mike F

I'll have the generator AND Rhino with modified exhaust. You'll feel right as rain there, Fred :)

Might even bring the dredge pump just to make sure we have enough noise. :ROFL:

Fred last week when I drove by there I heard a couple BOOM BOXES playin in the distance. :yikes:

Mornin' Fred.

I'll do my best to keep my Suburban with it's 454, headers, and 4" Flow Master Exhaust far from your camp. I can relate to "quiet-tude"

I'd bring my other older, quieter one, but I can't trust it pulling my trailer.

Patrick.....

Hey Fred ain't that much of a fuddy duddy and day noise is normal at GB especially with the choppers....

It's those late nite and 4:00 am generators that make me batty I know so I camp a couple stones throw from all the luxury RVs :P

Don't rile him too much or he is libel to bring a boom box or something...... :yikes:

Is anyone bringing a Sluice, I was thinking about bringing an extra barrel of water (25gal).....

Let me know soon.

Well, looks like I might not be there after all... My injection isn't until 3:15 pm and it's a long drive up there.

Also, frank may not be going and that wouldn't be as much fun to me without him. No offense to you all, I enjoy and appreciate all your company.

We need to do something in Rich Hill before the snow falls :)

"LIVE" from Gold Basin

Sunny, warm 63 degrees, bring extra tent stakes! Mr. Wind is making an ass of himself.

Patrick.....

According to the weather reports , FRI , Sat and Sun winds of 10mph or less............

Yup going to be a beautiful weekend for sure.... I just may sit and just relax much of the weekend :zzzzz:

HEY BILL, What if I bring a bottle of Gentleman Jack ????

Think we'll find a nugget ???