Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab

Prices stateside are still cheap by comparison.

New 5000 here in Brasil goes for about 16,500 reals---translate to about 10,000 in dollars.

ED--good way to finance trip if you can find buyer.

Prices stateside are still cheap by comparison.

New 5000 here in Brasil goes for about 16,500 reals---translate to about 10,000 in dollars.

ED--good way to finance trip if you can find buyer.

WOW! That is some serious cash.... I can do better than that for ya :inocent:

I remember the first Mine Lab I saw was at Rye Patch, They were giving it a try, Havsue Bill & i thought they were crazy

what prospector would wont to pack all that weight & had over $ 2000 to spend for a metal detector.

He had two boys following him & would take turns lifting the wait off his shoulders while the other one was

shooting a BB gun, I bet they are still detection BB at Rye patch, All he found was BBS

Havasu Bill ( RIP ) & little Billy formed a Partner ship of sorts, They were the first to use ML with any luck

at RP. I was working a new great patch at another location & was really having good luck, I was using a Whites

Gracie told me that I had better go bye a ML for Bill & Little Billy were libel to come over and get all the deep gold

off our patch. It was a good thing that she did not know how much money we had in the bank for there is no way in

hell she would let me bye a Mine Lab, Ray F was there from Vegas & he brought me a 2100 the next time he came.

Happy Days.

I was lucky that Gracie Did not know how much money we had in the bank or there is no way in hell she would let me buy a ML.

The first ML 2000 I ever saw was also at Rye patch. I was on an outting with the guy that wrote "Zip Zip" and we had just raked and reraked an area about 30x30 and had found 2 little specks. We were taking a break and 2 guys on dirt bikes came up and we visited a while--they asked if we minded if they check our double raked patch and we said"go ahead" and sorta chuckled. Well they dug 2 of those beautiful chevron nuggets about the size of an unshelled peanut at about 2 feet!!! I remember "Zip Zip" saying"darn I have been out teched!!