Nugget Shooter Forums
chuck,tx2

American Recycle Associates XXX

I got one of my checks in the mail this morning and had a question on another matter, so I dropped the fact that there was a disgruntled patron about not getting paid and it could cause a bad report for them, You had delt with Amy and John I believe, Like I mentioned before, they are a reputable company, so don't know where the ball was dropped, hope everything gets cleared up for you Allen ps. was it you and the misses out in Rye Patch many years back when Rye patch burned?? Much gold found after that burn.

Allen we were parked on a little clear hill in a Silver streak trailer & every one was leaving but we going to ride it out, Gracie had her broom & I had a shovel, Bryan stop-ed on the way out & warned us to get our old asses out of there for if the fire didn't get us the smoke would, the black smoke was coming over Majuba MT. heading our way, we lost our i cool & Bryan helped us hook up & left. Gracie had never puled a trailer & she straitened out that road out of there,Two tires shot to hell but she got er done, I was driving my 4 wheeler& made it though the fire that covered the road going out of Rye Patch but on the road to Emlay ran into a much larger fire that covered the road & then some, ONLY THING i NEW TO DO WAS CLOSE MY EYES & GO AS FAST AS i COULD THROUGH IT ( sorry about the caps BUT got carried away.). I had filed my tank full of gas & was sure it was going to blow when it got to hot for me & i had to fly over the Burn, ( is that what they call that ridge that the grader makes when they grade the road?) IT burnt the hair off my arms & eyebrows,Think goodness I did not have any hair on my head to burn.

When we came back to Rye Patch we thought we had dyed & went to gold nugget Heaven.

I think we would have been OK if we had stayed where we were. I left 5 gallon of gas & a full tank of propane there where the trailer set. But they say it is not the fire that kills you it is the smoke.

I had a shovel.

Good luck with it all Chuck, when we get older the less aggravation the better.

Glad to hear things worked out for you. You have/had some very nice nuggets there. :thumbsupanim

Thanks, azblackbird for your concern, I think every thing is looking up.

Good luck with it all Chuck, when we get older the less aggravation the better.

Yes, frank c & the less we can take. we can get back to talking about the gold that we hope to get.

I got one of my checks in the mail this morning and had a question on another matter, so I dropped the fact that there was a disgruntled parton not getting paid and it could cause a bad report for them, You had delt with Amy and John I believe, Like I mentioned before, they are a reputable company, so don't know where the ball was dropped, hope everything gets cleared up for you

Allen

ps. was it you and the misses out in Rye Patch many years back when Rye patch burned?? Much gold found after that burn.

Chuck, I'm glad to hear that you will be soon getting what is due you from ARA!! :D

Allen you're a good man, thanks for letting them know at ARA that someone was dropping the ball in this deal with Chuck!!! :thumbsupanim

Skip

Ctx2-I hate fire and snakes and your fire tale is indeed hair raising-hate sittn'n a crik watching the forest burn and never knowing when that tree fall or fire'll get ya. thanx for the insight--that'll give some sweet dreams???John

Ctx2-I hate fire and snakes and your fire tale is indeed hair raising-hate sittn'n a crik watching the forest burn and never knowing when that tree fall or fire'll get ya. thanks for the insight--that'll give some sweet dreams???John

John, I was well paid for hair that I lost, There was places that i would lay awake at night trying to figure how to get

rid of the sage brush where I had found nuggets before. Problem solved, some places were great & some not so.

you would hate Rye Patch after the fire, there were coon tails every where, no place for them to hide.

Take a few nuggets , paint them with Peanut butter.

Soon the Coons will have nuggetts laying all over the place! LOL

Never could keep them little shits out of my Cooler.

Even up a tree.

Take a few nuggets , paint them with Peanut butter. Soon the Coons will have nuggetts laying all over the place! LOL Never could keep them little shits out of my Cooler. Even up a tree.

Homefire, I was referring to coon tail rattlers, I don't under stand, put peanut butter on nuggets?

It was a Joke! Never mind.

Dumb question one million and 2====what is a "coon tail" rattler-seen millions of stinkn' rattlers but phrase has me stumped??? thanx-John

Hi Chuck,

I know Carl Fismer very well.

I have been on two amazing treasure diving adventures with him.

What a wonderful man.

Your 'waking up in a different world every day' adventures sound increasingly familier.

Don't give up your sense of humor

or your trust.

I have also used that assay company in LA and they seemed to be ok...as ok as any assayer will be.

You obviously are doing something very right by the look of your beautiful gold.

Best wishes,

Flak

Dumb question one million and 2====what is a "coon tail" rattler-seen millions of stinkn' rattlers but phrase has me stumped??? thanx-John

John, It has been a while since I saw one but I am sure that is what we called them or maybe not.They have black rings around there tails, there should be some one on the forum that has seen one, There are plenty of them out from Gold BASIN.

John, It has been a while since I saw one but I am sure that is what we called them or maybe not.They have black rings around there tails, there should be some one on the forum that has seen one, There are plenty of them out from Gold BASIN.

It's the Western Diamondback that is referred to as a "Coontail" because of the black and white rings at the tail of the snakes.

Skip

http://en.wikipedia..../Crotalus_atrox

"

Description

200px-Western_Diamondback_Rattlesnake.jpg

magnify-clip.pngC. atrox

Adults commonly grow to 120 cm (3.9 ft) in length. Specimens over 150 cm (4.9 ft) are infrequently encountered, while those over 180 cm (5.9 ft) are very rare. The maximum reported length considered to be reliable is 213 cm (6.99 ft) (Klauber, 1972). Males become much larger than females, although this difference in size does not occur until after they have reached sexual maturity.[5]

The color pattern generally consists of a dusty looking gray-brown ground color, but it may also be pinkish brown, brick red, yellowish, pinkish or chalky white. This ground color is overlaid dorsally with a series of 24-25 dorsal body blotches that are dark gray-brown to brown in color. The first of these may be a pair of short stripes that extend backwards to eventually merge. Some of the first few blotches may be somewhat rectangular, but then become more hexagonal and eventually take on a distinctive diamond shape. The tail has 2-8 (usually 4-6) black bands separated by interspaces that are ash white or pale gray; this led to the nickname of "coon tail," though other species (e.g., Mojave rattlesnake) have similarly banded tails. There is a postocular stripe that is smoky gray or dark gray-brown and extends diagonally from the lower edge of the eye across the side of the head. This stripe is usually bordered below by a white stripe running from the upper preocular down to the supralabials just below and behind the eye.[5] Its off-white belly is usually unmarked, its anal scale is undivided, and its dorsal scales are extremely keeled, often in rows of 25 to 27 near midbody.[citation needed]

The wide range of this species overlaps, or is close to that of many others. It may be confused with them, but there are differences. The Mohave rattlesnake, C. scutulatus, also has tail rings, but the black rings are narrow relative to the pale ones. The timber rattlesnake, C. horridus, has no tail rings. In the western rattlesnake, C. oreganus, the pale tail rings are the same color as the ground. The tail of the black-tailed rattlesnake, C. molossus, is a uniform black, or has tail rings that are indistinct. The Mexican west coast rattlesnake, C. basiliscus, also has a tail that is mostly dark with rings that are obscure or absent. The tiger rattlesnake, C. tigris, has a relatively small head and large rattle along with a dorsal pattern that consists more of crossbands. The Middle American rattlesnake, C. simus, has a tail without any rings that is generally a uniform gray, as well as a pair of distinctive paravertebral stripes that run down the neck. Members of the genus Sistrurus lack tail rings and have enlarged head plates.[5]

Hi Chuck, I know Carl Fismer very well. I have been on two amazing treasure diving adventures with him. What a wonderful man. Your 'waking up in a different world every day' adventures sound increasingly familier. Don't give up your sense of humor or your trust. I have also used that assay company in LA and they seemed to be ok...as ok as any assayer will be. You obviously are doing something very right by the look of your beautiful gold. Best wishes, Flak

Flak, We sure enjoyed our visit with Carl, I was up set when Gracie told me the price, for when she picked it out she gave it to Carl & he took the tag off & filed out all the information, & I never saw the price. I still have the humor but not so much the trust

I've sent in a couple of lots to them and never had a problem.... They still have my business!

They also have my business, my gold and my money

Well I did it, gave my gold to ARA refiners for cash payment the 16 Aug. 2 to 3 day service for clean gold. Spot gold was NEAR $2000. HAPPY DAYS? not so. Aug 26, no payment.

More later, Bad ticker, don't wont to loose my cool. chuck

Sept.12 th. Well it is over, thought I would be on that cloud nine that every one is referring to when they are happy, but I feel like crap down in the dumps.

Friends drove us, left at 4"00 AM trying to miss the traffic, found there gold mine with out much

drama, Nice building, Great location, Introduced my self to some guy that didn't

I am sure they thought they were being invaded by 4 old cripples from the Shady Grove nursing home.

They had a large bole of all day suckers, we made ourself welcome, not those little cheep suckers, but big, we slobbered on them all the way home.

I was told that he would make it as hard as he could to make it difficult to receive my money .

And believe me, He told the truth, But was less than truthful when I was told twice ,once in writing

that it would be no problem to meet at Burger King. & consummate the deal.

I don't like to store the bad memories & hope to forget this one as soon as posible.....