Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nugget Shooter

How come your not laughing anymore homefire????

Hey! Your Right! Rasssssin Frasaaaaaans Snarl!

I Want My Snicker Back!!!!!!!!

AnimatedWerewolf-2.gif

Bedrock Bob's avatar with everyone complimenting him on his boobs now is now a guy,

while mine looks like it was thrown in the washing machine by mistake and shrunk.

hoooooh boy...it's gettin weirder...

I am a guy again? It looks like Blue Sarah to me all evening. I tried to load my new avatar about 6:30 and after a dozen fails it finally took on my "profile photo" but I am seeing Blue Sarah as my avatar. When I visit my profile all my "recent visitors" have MY PHOTO as their little avatar!

It is all screwed up, and Homefire is just not complete without his snicker. That is a darn good avatar with the snicker because it really conveys personality. Whenever I read Homfire's posts I always watch that dog snicker a couple of times. You can almost hear him snicker. Sort of a crap eating snicker it is, kind of sneaky like.

Bill must be freaking. It'll all get worked out sooner or later.

I second that emotion about homefire's little snicker....one of a kind...

I see you have a new dog with a new snicker Homefire! Lookin' good!

The snicker only works sometimes though...I see that the animation does not work in some cases. I wonder what is up?

I have put my prospector and his burro on a diet, it's unhealthy to be that chubby...

Homefire's new Avatar scared the water out of me!

Flak

Home fire that is either a SEAL combat dog or my mother-in-law...hard to tell the difference...

What Ta Hellllllllll?

Sure beats the dog....can't quite put my finger on why I like this one better.....hmmmm

well now I can see where the 'fire' in homefire came from anyway...

well now I can see where the 'fire' in homefire came from anyway...

And he told me in his emails that the extra one was on his back....

I cant even find a spot to delete any photos except the current one. I went back to Blue Sarah after deleting her and loading my photo. She came back from the dead somehow.

In the old format we had a photo for the profile and a photo for an avatar. TWO DIFFERENT PHOTOS. In this format I can only find one place ot load a photo. It shows up on my personal page just groovy but the avatar seems to have a mind of its own. And it changes when I make a post from my home computer. When I hit the send button to post the avatar photo changes back to Blue Sarah.

Yea! Things are sorta messed up, EEEa?

Like the New and Improved Fly spray I just bought! Only way to kill flies with it is to smack em with the can!

mutley.gif

There! Now I feel better! LOL

5.gif

I just made a post in "Claims?" and now I am back to myself again. And now I see old Homie is back but no snicker. That dog ain't worth two shits if he don't snicker. I am beginning to like Homie better with three boobs. Screw this schitt. I am going to go find me some more Moqui Balls and hunt bear with a slingshot.

My dad got a coyote with a spear! LOL Try that one!

My dad got a coyote with a spear! LOL Try that one!

A spear? Now that is unusual to say the least. I have reached out and touched one on the head that came up to me when I was calling. He came right around the yucca I was sitting against and looked up at me like a dog. I reached out and petted his head and he was gone like a bullet.

I dont think I would spear a bear! I just pop 'em with rocks or acorns to spook 'em. They get so tame that they come in too close. And it is funny as hell when that wrist rocket goes off! I figure it is an education especially at this time of the year and after the fires. And a lot of bears in my back yard have collars from being re-located. So they need to be taught to fear humans after a lifetime of raiding garbage cans.

I have never killed a bear and I don't want to. I don't particularly like the meat and they are pretty darn cool to see. My only problem with bears are my dog. Sooner or later he is going to tangle with one. He has come darn close a couple of times and I think it is only a matter of time.

Yea, Never had the want to kill one myself.

I remember calling coyotes and have them come in at a dead run.

Never touched one but almost had one run into me.

About 6 ft in front of you they would figure you out and do the real life crap and GET!

They would leave a 10ft trail of scat they were runing so hard. LOL!

It cracks ya up the look on there face with they figure they just been had.

Looks just like a persons face when they give you that OOOOOOH Crap look.

G'Day Everyone

What a mess! Flak got fat, Don got skinny, Bob's fluctuating between mammaries. Poor homefire has lost his smuck. And Frank C has run out of gasoline. And I guarantee Bill's pulling his hair out.

Oh well, that's what you have to deal with, with an upgrade. Some are smooth, some are rough

The coyote's where we live don't even bother to get out of the road when you drive up the canyon at night,

they saunter two inches over the white edge-of-the-road line, wait til we're past

and continue their lope up the hill.

I think they're cool but when the kids were little

it was a different story,

they really like little kids...

Flak

Yea, Never had the want to kill one myself.

I remember calling coyotes and have them come in at a dead run.

Never touched one but almost had one run into me.

About 6 ft in front of you they would figure you out and do the real life crap and GET!

They would leave a 10ft trail of scat they were runing so hard. LOL!

It cracks ya up the look on there face with they figure they just been had.

Looks just like a persons face when they give you that OOOOOOH Crap look.

You nailed it Homefire! That is the biggest fun to see the darn coyote at the moment of reallization. He is busy licking his chops and working himself up for some real carnage and then his game plan shifts in a split second. I stopped killing the darn things years ago but that was one of the best hunts there was.

When I was javelina hunting last winter I called one in face to face. That javelina call sounds just like a rabbit squealer if you want it to. He saw me at about 6 feet and his ass ran away. It took fifty yards for his front end to catch up. I laughed so hard my sides split.

And you are right Flak, when they get used to people or traffic they dont move away any more. In the rich neighborhoods in Santa Fe they must walk the dogs on a leash. The coyotes will sit there smiling and wag their tail and when little fluffy comes over to sniff butts the coyote tackles him!

When I worked at NASA they would hang out behind the kitchen because some of the ladies would feed them. Then when some new cooks got the contract they were afraid of them and wanted us to get rid of them. One morning I went behind the cafeteria and there was 4 coyotes sitting there not 10 feet away waiting for breakfast. I said "SHOO" and waved my hands and one of them yawned. They would keep 6-8 feet away from me but they werent going anywhere. Like flies they would just move around and come right back. They were not really coyotes any more but skinny stray dogs. We had to trap them and relocate them way up range to keep them from hanging around.

They say that is how the wolf starerd acting before he was domesticated. And yes, I got the feeling that they would snap at me if I cornered one, and I didn't like to let one get behind me.

They will be around a lot longer then us.

In Tucson when I was a kid, there was a Bar on 29th streek call Sam's Tavern. They had the Best Patromi Sandwiches in the world.

In the morning going to school I would see coyotes on a regular bases jumping out of the dumpster with uneaten sandwichs.

Them suckers had it made.

Here at the house, one will stay down at the end of the road and hoot and haller.

Sounds like 7 or 8 of em but it's only one or two.

All my dogs go beating feet down the road and two more coyotes come runing through the drive way looking for a stupid chicken that didn't make it to the coop.

They play my dog's like a deck of cards! LOL!

I will work with them on Monday to get the avatar issue fixed if I can....

Thank You Sir! Sure miss my Snicker! LOL!

Watching the Avatar changes is a lot like nugget shootin' or meteorite hunting our plain ole looking for stuff,you never know what your gonna find but it's a hoot (or hooters) B)