Nugget Shooter Forums

Howdy Gang,

I put together another video, this time hunting Holbrook. I had threes days worth of footage and cut it down to about six and half minutes :eee: :WOW: . It would have neat to show the finds as being found, but you get the point. Enjoy, Jason. ;)

As always, just an average hunting video, so critique away...

Ruben, I'll have to say now I know why you wear it :ph34r2: :shhhhh:. It does help with the viewing and using the sun angle to help find those little guys. Thanks for viewing, Jason ;)

Ruben, I'll have to say now I know why you wear it :ph34r2: :shhhhh:. It does help with the viewing and using the sun angle to help find those little guys. Thanks for viewing, Jason ;)

Nice video Jason! The bandana idea is not a bad idea. My lips were wiped out after that weekend. They now, are just barely healed. I am going to have to do something different. The SPF stuff is not working.

Jim

Jason

Great videoparty-smiley-027[1].gif ,but there is one problem.Your hunting partner only made it into a couple of frames as you slewed the camera.

Is he camera shy?

Richard aka kgmrg

Jason - Thanks for sharing your video.I live in and hunt the Arizona deserts. I found a product called Thermo-tabs. It is a Potasium / salt pill. I can work all day in 100 plus heat with a big brim hat and long sleeves and a few tablets. They are available at the Prescription counter at Walgreens or Wal-Mart. $12 a bottle. They keep them locked up for obvious reasons. Dave

Jim, I know what you mean. Hopefully it will a bit cooler in the next few weeks. :thumbsupanim

Richard, that's what I get for three days of shooting. It was tough to make the video worth while and interesting too. I was trying to get him it in but it didn't work this time. I still have another video in back of the CPU that needs tweaking and he might be in the next one. Plus my Mac is having issues with memory and might need a slight tune up.

Dave, thanks for the tip. As I get older I find it interesting that the heat does get to me more than it used too. :olddude:

Jason ;)

Hi Jason-

Another great video as usual. :thumbsupanim Hope to hunt Holbrook myself some day. May I ask you where you got that magnet from? I was using that same type when I was out west a few years ago. Best I have even used. Have looked for a source of them - to no avail..

Thanks for posting.

Steve

Edited by Goldfinger

Steve, I get my magnets from K & J Magnetics ever since I started in prospecting. They have a wide variety and usually are pretty hassle free. I just got an email from them this week, advertising new magnets.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/

Rick, I looking forward to cooler weather, but that also means back to work too... :wah2: boorb

Mich, thanks for for the input. I usually get "hung" up on one or two words and use them throughout. But I guess that from editing and splicing the video.

Jason ;)

Hi Jason-

That magnet you had looked exactly like the type I was using back in the 90's and I thought that's what you had. Mine came from some type of computer or so I was told. The guy had buckets of them. Paid $10.00 for it and would crush your fingers if you weren't careful with it. I don't even think K&J was around at that time. Wish I could find more like those with out paying a high price.

Steve

Steve, I have a couple of the magnets from computer hard drives and they work just fine too. The hard part is getting to them without destroying them if you don't have the proper tools. But nonetheless they are good to use. THat big one is just added protection to make sure I'm not missing anything. I was actually trying to get more surface area. The other two magnets I have are 2 1/2 inches in length, 1 inch wide and I put them on a 5 iron, and 7 iron for the kids to poke around with. No glue needed there, just the magnets and the iron. Jason ;)