Nugget Shooter Forums

It is a pleasure to know your best friend Found a nugget

Billygoat

Well, I just got a call today from my used to be neighbor from Mayer Arizona, and he was so excited about his nugget he found with Tim, Reno Chris, and Eldorado, Lucky Lundy, that I believe he lost his virginity, once and for all.

Being that I’m in Texas now and handicapped, I wish like hell I could have been there. I know Reno C. and El dorado will attest of his excitement.

Job well done guys.

P.S. It’s a good thing I wasn’t there, this Texan would have cleaned your clocks.

Congratulations to the finder, I was fortunate to see the beautiful speciman shortly after it was dug from the ground and the attached photos do not do it justice. It is quite a nice piece. Needless to say the piece made it's way around the nightly campfire to be admired by some of the finest electronic prospectors in the west. The finder really earned this speciman by moving big rocks and digging thru the hardpack which was attested to by his bloody knuckles and hands. I did not realize that this was his first nugget so that makes it extra special. Again congratulations and it was a pleasure to meet the finder and his friend.

Dave

Congratulations to the finder, I was fortunate to see the beautiful speciman shortly after it was dug from the ground and the attached photos do not do it justice. It is quite a nice piece. Needless to say the piece made it's way around the nightly campfire to be admired by some of the finest electronic prospectors in the west. The finder really earned this speciman by moving big rocks and digging thru the hardpack which was attested to by his bloody knuckles and hands. I did not realize that this was his first nugget so that makes it extra special. Again congratulations and it was a pleasure to meet the finder and his friend.

Dave

Yea, the crew up in Nor Cal are about the coolest gold hunters you will ever meet, no doubt about that! Can't wait to go hunting with em again..

Hey Drillerdave, how the heck are ya? haven't seen you in for quite a while...

DigDeep