Nugget Shooter Forums

Its Been a Long Long Time

Seeker

Wow I am really liking this 5k with the 8" mono on, those bits sound like garbage can lids Yikes... The smaller pile came from our Jack Wade Claim 5k finds, the larger pile has some GB2 pieces and some of the larger stuff in the pile was found with my 5k with the older 14E mono......The larger piece is 14 grams, it was pretty deep, actually under a layer of clay.......You have no idea how good it is to be out swinging again, my life has really turned around..........Geo :thumbsupanim

post-63-0-59335000-1311652815_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-34425400-1311652859_thumb.jpg

Yo George...Great gold and awesome news...I'm really glad to hear you've started strong back on the up-take...Keep on keepin' on, my friend...Cheers, Unc

Some serious beautiful gold George...is the pic of your pick-up in Alaska? Are you in the 24 hr.

of light now?....couldn't believe people there out BBQing at 0200 and getting eat alive by

mosquitoes....in the lower 48 anything that big is called chickens!!!!

Keep on having fun and finding that gold....

GEORGE,THATS SOME NICE LOOKING GOLD.WISH I WAS IN THE NORTH COUNTRY,MAYBE NEXT YEAR.I'M HEADING FOR THE LIBBY CR. CLAIM FOR A FEW DAYS OF GOLD HUNTIN TODAY. KEEP THOSE PICTURES OF THE YELLER METAL POSTED.

HARRY

Yep 24 hrs of daylite or close to it altho that will be waning soon, the Chisana claim has a bench that was hydrauliced and the bits are driven into the exposed bedrock, perfect GB2 stuff, has rained and flooded a lot this summer and the roads are sloppy at times, yep that was last week in the 40 mi can't know how good it is to come in out of the rain and get warm in the camper has been cool at nite almost had to turn the furnace on LOL.......Geo

Thanks for the post. VERY NICE pieces. I can't believe how much gold I've found with the GPX5000 and the 8 " mono. I'm getting close to 2oz since I got it last Nov. I've found some small pieces at 6'. I'm ready for it to cool off here in Arizona and get back out there. Dave

Gosh George... Wow... Great. jim straight :olddude: I'm truly walking with a cane; but we all know life is great!

gEORGE i WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE WATER WORN NUGGS -i BELIEVE THERE ARE ABOUT 15 OF THEM..iF YOU

LIKE TO SELL THE GOLD PLEASE CONTACT ME THOUGH MY E-MAIL @ HARHEF@SBCGLOBAL.NET TO

SEE IF WE CAN REACH AN AGREEMENT THEY WOULD BE FOR MY GRAND CHILDREN FOR THEIR

SPORTS ACHIVIEMENT