Nugget Shooter Forums

For Hoser

trinityau

Hey John, Here is an area that should look familiar. Old dredge and motor/sluice box thrown up on the bank. Very large quartz seam running across the creek just above this inside turn. That is where I got the gold with the GBPro, right where the creek gets to be about six foot wide with steep walls. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Bummer is hep c treatments took a chunka memory but got a feeln'?? Off 299 ,off IMRoad up from bridge?? Gold looks good Ray, was Todd with ya this time too??? Been buzy suckn' gravel and finding SQUAT oops :nono: bucket line dredges and chinamen did a best job ever seen of getting it all. Heating up again and don't play with rattlers as biggest year I ever seen. No meat bees,wasps but myne gott them trinity mosquitos luv my ol'decrepit meat-John :D :lol: second though as in Flat creek??? god I miss that poundage in days of old :ph34r2:

Hey John, Todd and his girl headed out to the coast this weekend ,otherwise he probably would have been with me. That area is a tough area to get into. Area has been claimed for years. I was below the claimed area and the river. Really steep ground in that area. I think there is probably more gold to be got. That inside bend in the picture must have been pretty good as there are piles and piles of purple hematite that were thrown out of the creek up on the banks. I hit a a nice little seam in this creek a long time back and took out over two ounces in about 10 minutes, seam was maybe 30 inches long, 3 inches deep and about 2-3 inches wide. It was in the dead zone where no one has dredged and too shallow for most snipers. You go google eyed trying to see in water that is only 3 inches deep. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS