Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csb6772

WIZZ-BANG!!!

Had a really good time today! Got some color, saw a rattle snake, tried my luck on a high banker for the Fist time. The high banker kicks butt, a constant spray as well as being classified, THAT KICKS ASS!!! A WIZ-BANG would be even better!

Had a BLAST,

Chris

Good for you man! Sounds like a blast. Any pics??

This is making me seriously want a highbanker! I have tons of material sitting around in my garage, classified, containing LOTS of small flakes/flour gold. I just don't have the time to pan all of it.

What size pump do you have? DC?

I'll pan it out for you

I could see it now...."Nope sorry Denny, but yer concentrates were bone dry of any gold!!" :inocent: Denny you should try the Catch It II water table, that thing is really fun to play with and great for small flakes and pickers, doesnt work real fast but its fun enough to get you motivated to use it.

Bucket

I'm an American bud, I'm not out to mess anyone over. Our last take, my partner split the black sand 50/50...He got more than I did okay man. That was pretty RUDE of you to comment like that. Good people are still here in the states bud.

Well I suppose as long as you are American then you must be honest! :hahaha: :hahaha:

A little rocker box is a great tool and you can make one for free. A length of poop tube works great too. No use spending a pile of frogskins on a concentrator unless you just want to.

Either that or just let the first American that wants to pan it out do it. You just cant go wrong with those American panners. Make sure he isn't a Mexican posing as an American though. I would ask to see his passport before I handed over the cons!

My Dad had a great way to divide anything between 2 or 3 boys. One of us split it and the other one got 1st pick. They were ALWAYS split EXACTLY in half.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Dave

First off it wasnt a comment dude...it was a joke! Most of us can recognize that, but obviously you dont...i will go back and re-read the rules for this forum, obviously I missed the "absolutely no joking" portion. Your over insistance of patriotism has left your sense of humor seriously lacking...deal with it. :rasberry:....Bob....now THAT...was funny!!

Make sure he isn't a Mexican posing as an American though.

Yeah, cuz if they speak English then most likely they are not American. LMAO.

csb6772

You have not been on this forum very long, but even after a short look around

it is pretty obvious there is a lot of humor in these threads.

If you can't figure our when there is good natured kidding in a post

you need to stop and reread what is upsetting you,

9 times out of 10 it is humor.

If you are lucky enough to have Bucket or Bedrock Bob comment on your post

and if you have read any of their previous comments in various threads

you know it's almost 100% going to be humor.

No one thought you were being serious when you said "I'll pan it out for you".

so it's kind of silly to get defensive when someone makes a humorous reply...

Take it easy.

Flak

Flak, thank you for saying that in a bit more eloquently way than I could. But if you read his response to Denny...he didnt answer the pump question..he just went right to I'll pan it out, so I actually thought that was pretty funny and added my own humor to it...oh well every now and again wires get crossed.

Hell, if you lived near, I would certainly let you pan some of my dirt. I enjoy the company, and don't mind sharing at all. I've been letting my neighbors pan quite a bit of it, and told them they can keep what they find, but they have been very kind, and use my snuffer bottle to clean up the fines. I'll give them a cut, when I go to cash in. As to the highbanker idea......I'm working on one right now. It should be a fine working doo-dad by the time I'm done with it

:D