Nugget Shooter Forums

A Couple of Karats for the Gold Pospector

Well fellas, I have been missing the goldfields and my home State a lot lately. Family woes, business woes, looking in the mirror - let's just say it hasn't been a whole lot of fun lately.

As a few of you regulars know, I knew I was stuck on the East Coast through the Summer, so I asked Rusty Henry, Service Manager for Tesoro up in Prescott, to send me their submersible PI unit for the beach. I manage to get out to Long Island, about once a week to hunt the beaches. It isn't really nuggetshooting, but it is a good thing for me as a substitute - or I would be a lot crazier than I already am by now! The last two-days, have been extraordinary.

I found my first ring in the surf after about 100-hours of detecting - a Titanium wedding band, mens size 14, on July 7th. Over the last two days, I finally struck gold - and silver! Yesterday, I found the silver (.925) ring, and today I got the 14K band with - DIAMONDS! The jewler says they are nice rocks (big one 1.5-karat, two 1/2-K). Gotta say, yesterday and today lifted my spirits - a lot! :thumbsupanim

post-22152-0-63419000-1311441158_thumb.j

Well for sands alive Terry that's just plain ole fantstic...I would have loved to see the look on

your face when you dug these beauties...just goes to show you what a man can do when he's stir

crazy and getting desperate....keep up the good discovery's and posting...I love that kind of stuff...

Well for sands alive Terry that's just plain ole fantstic...I would have loved to see the look on

your face when you dug these beauties...just goes to show you what a man can do when he's stir

crazy and getting desperate....keep up the good discovery's and posting...I love that kind of stuff...

Thank you so much Gar! I'm glad I was standing in hip-deep water, :whaaaa: cause I wet my pants when I looked in the scoop and saw those rocks! :ROFL: :hahaha:

Thank you so much Gar! I'm glad I was standing in hip-deep water, :whaaaa: cause I wet my pants when I looked in the scoop and saw those rocks! :ROFL: :hahaha:

I see a Rolex in your future...beep where the rich play..

Woohoo Terry! Trust me, I know how you feel being stuck away from the gold fields. I am super happy you finally struck sand treasure! Hoping you get a lot more!

Paul

WTG Terry.... Never Quit and you will be rewarded!

• 2 weeks later...