Nugget Shooter Forums

1/3-1/2 opt. That is a reasonble claim. So often you see mines taking investors that are claiming several oz/ton and it just makes you want to puke because you know it is a selected sample or an outright lie. This one seems to paint a realistic picture if you read the words. 1/2 opt and 31/2 miles of digging very deep to reach the estimated goal.

The comments are humorous. Armchair mining engineers trying to calculate a billion dollars in ounces of yet-to-be-mined gold. A whole lot like a flock of chickens counting chicks while they are brooding eggs. If even one had the concept of 3 1/2 miles of digging at 1/2 opt and how many tons that it takes to equal a BILLION dollars they may learn something. And that is if the entire property is to be mined, sacked and shipped. Unrealistic at best.

I hope they find the investors they need to make a real business plan come to reality and profits for everyone. It looks like they are at least advertising realistic numbers even if the armchair commenters have no clue as to what they mean.

Re-read it... they already have a $20 million investment in hand, and the property is 3 1/2 miles in area, not depth! Speculating on proven reserves from drill reports is also very common for a mine to say what their potential reserves are. I see nothing negative or underhanded at all in this article, only positive plus the new jobs in the area. What I am interested in is the quality of the high grade and if they will sell it to jewelers? The area is certainly known for some fantastic Gold in Quartz... I will be taking a trip to that mine to see for myself.

I watched Evolving Gold do the same thing in NV and once they had the investment from proven reserves, it took them a number of years to make their first pour. No all that uncommon. Plus most of the hardrock in this area is all free milling gold so I doub't if they will have to send any ore out for processing.

Re-read it... they already have a $20 million investment in hand, and the property is 3 1/2 miles in area, not depth! Speculating on proven reserves from drill reports is also very common for a mine to say what their potential reserves are. I see nothing negative or underhanded at all in this article, only positive plus the new jobs in the area. What I am interested in is the quality of the high grade and if they will sell it to jewelers? The area is certainly known for some fantastic Gold in Quartz... I will be taking a trip to that mine to see for myself.

I watched Evolving Gold do the same thing in NV and once they had the investment from proven reserves, it took them a number of years to make their first pour. No all that uncommon. Plus most of the hardrock in this area is all free milling gold so I doub't if they will have to send any ore out for processing.

Re read it. I agree 100%. No one said it was 31/2 miles deep. I see nothing underhanded either. As a matter of fact I commented on how realistic it was.

According to a speaker [whose name escapes me]at the Mining Summit in Placerville last Spring, there are only 7 fully permitted gold mines in all of California. This must be one of them. I hope it works out.

The story sure has my mind working overtime on the possibilities of what they could find digging around under the Mother Lode. I've always been drawn to stories of the california Gold Rush and would go volunteer to help them dig just to be a part of it.

Paul

:thumbsupanim More jobs, more local commerce and happy miners, sounds like a win win win and by god I DO LUV them mineral specimens all chunky,quartzie and glistening YAHOO :whoope: :whoope: :whoope: John

I worry about you California guys. State out of money, Court system collapsing, regulators out of control.. :inocent:

I do have some (future) beach front property near Yuma though, just in case :hahaha:

I worry about you California guys. State out of money, Court system collapsing, regulators out of control.. :inocent:

I do have some (future) beach front property near Yuma though, just in case :hahaha:

With the mass exodus from California these days there will be nothing left but illegal aliens in a couple of years. And nothing but liberal Californians in New Mexico. In a lot of ways the illegals are preferrable. At least the illegals are conservative and hard working. If many more liberals move here from Cali we are going to be in big trouble! There just isn't enough juice bars and art galleries for all of them to spend their days in. :yuk-yuk:

Reminds me of when the Teck Boom hit Washington in the 80s. Every one from Cali moving here for jobs. had a Joke going around.

One day 3 guys were sitting on a park bench.A Texan,a Californian and a Washingtonian. Texan pulls abottle of whiskey out of a paper bag and breaks the seal,takes a swig, throws the bottle in the air and blasts it with his six shooter, says in Texas we have lots of whiskey! Californian pulls out a bottle of Napa Valley wine and pulls the cork, takes a swig, throws the bottle in the air, grabs the Texan's gun and blasts the bottle, says in Californa we have lots of wine! Washingtonian pulls out a bottle of Rainer beer out if his bag, pops the cap, takes a swig, throws it in the air, grabs the Texan's gun, blasts the Califonian, says "in Washington, we have lots of Californians" :rolleyes:

I wish they moved here for jobs. They move here to sit on a cushion and tell us we ought not to carry guns, hunt elk, drill for oil, or do anything else that we have been doing that keep us alive. They think we shoud all just sit in our sandals all day and drink cappucino and talk about our auras.

Fewer than 10% of our "newcomers" have jobs. They made their money in the stock market trading intangable stuff and now they have a whole lot of time to look down their noses at people who must work for a living. Most live on hilltops overloking poor native villages where people are addicted and starving. They call our way of life "quaint" and if their homes have a view of a "quaint New Mexico villlage" the land prices skyrocket. It must be some kind of big thrill to live on a mountaintop above a poor village and sip wine while watching the poverty below.

We have the same joke here but the players are a Russian, a Mexican and a Texan.

Did the same here! Many came here for the trees. Don't want you to do anything but LOOK at them. Don't want you to take a Deer or Elk. Just LOOK at em. Banned hound hunting for Bears and Cougars and built houses on the hill tops and complain when the bears are in their yards. Cats are eatting all the deer and elk and now we have Wolves they introduce. But its OK for them to DESTROY the herds cuase thats nature. Samething in Montana and Idaho!! :*&$*(: Rant Over. Gotta go take my blood presure meds!!!

PS: I was born here 60 years ago and lived here all my life!!!

I wish they moved here for jobs. They move here to sit on a cushion and tell us we ought not to carry guns, hunt elk, drill for oil, or do anything else that we have been doing that keep us alive. They think we shoud all just sit in our sandals all day and drink cappucino and talk about our auras.

Fewer than 10% of our "newcomers" have jobs. They made their money in the stock market trading intangable stuff and now they have a whole lot of time to look down their noses at people who must work for a living. Most live on hilltops overloking poor native villages where people are addicted and starving. They call our way of life "quaint" and if their homes have a view of a "quaint New Mexico villlage" the land prices skyrocket. It must be some kind of big thrill to live on a mountaintop above a poor village and sip wine while watching the poverty below.

We have the same joke here but the players are a Russian, a Mexican and a Texan.

A Mexican, a Texan and a Russian sat around a campfire drinking. After a few drinks the Mexican stood up and threw his half full bottle of tequila in the air and shot it with a lightning fast draw of his pistola. He cried "Viva Mexico! I do this because we have so much tequila in Mexico!"

Not to be out done, the Russian stood up and threw a half full bottle of vodka in the air and shot it through the middle. He said "I do this because we have so much fine vodka in Russia!".

The Texan took a long pull from a bottle of Lone Star beer and drew his pistol. He shot the Mexican and said with a drawl, "I did that because we have so many Mexicans in Texas!". He then turned to the Russian and shot him and said, "And we don't need any of your kind here either."

Here in the Sierra foothills in Grass Valley-Nevada City we refer to those types of folks as "flatlanders", not liberals.

They buy land up here, build a mansion, and fence off everything, and bring in horses, and goats. And drain the creeks, and wells, and set up a boutique store, or restaurant in town, to suck in the touristas. They came fron Ellay and the Bay area, and bought in when real estate was cheaper. They are "NIMBYS", not in my backyard types. Oppose any mining, timbering, ranching, yet may own a pot farm for med-mj. They seem to want to tell their neighbors what to do, and frequently have disputes over land useage, and will sick their lawyer and surveyor on you.

The original folks up here are Western types, decent folks who "live and let live", and mind their own business!