Nugget Shooter Forums

anyone like to volunteer rattle snake maps

A snake map...now there is a good idea. There are GIS programs that, when loaded with the proper data, will generate habitat maps for various species.

http://www.bison-m.org/databasequery.aspx

The problem is that various species of rattlesnake have adapeted to almost every temperate zone. There would be "X's" everywhere for one rattlesnake species habitat or the other.

From personal experience I find there are more rattlesnakes on granite and decomposed granite sands. Go figure. That is just how I am calling it for no reason other than a hunch. I always play it like there is a sanke under every bush and I look everywhere at all times.

Why don't Snake Gaiters come with a pair of Depends?

Snake can't bite through them but doesn't stop the rest of your body from reacting to the "buzz". Had my first one yesterday.

Every rock outcropping I stepped on had very large shed skins on them. Everybody is wearing their summer best right now.

Ear buds are my friend in the summer. No headsets.

Why don't Snake Gaiters come with a pair of Depends?

Snake can't bite through them but doesn't stop the rest of your body from reacting to the "buzz". Had my first one yesterday.

Every rock outcropping I stepped on had very large shed skins on them. Everybody is wearing their summer best right now.

Ear buds are my friend in the summer. No headsets.

Snake venom is so powerful that it will make you crap your pants if it even gets NEAR you. A diaper is highly reccomended for snake country.

I cant hear a rattlesnake at all. They are all copperheads to me (or cobras!).

I think he may be looking for some "X" spot to look for gold in Rattle Snake canyon.

But if he is looking for some actual rattle snakes I can Fed Ex some.

Blake

I think he may be looking for some "X" spot to look for gold in Rattle Snake canyon.

But if he is looking for some actual rattle snakes I can Fed Ex some.

Blake

Oh, that makes sense. I have some "X's" that I can Fed Ex him if he needs some for his map.

Oh, that makes sense. I have some "X's" that I can Fed Ex him if he needs some for his map.

There you go Bill, we have you covered, Rattle snakes or map X's. The only thing I can't help you with is where to find gold in Rattle Snake Canyon.

Good Luck and don't give up.

If you want to fence in those "x's" I have a couple of boxes of post holes I need to sell.

4" or 6" holes? I have a wheelbarrow full of the 4" holes but they are too small for my posts. If you do have a few extra 6" holes I can trade you a smoke shifter for them.

Hey Geo... When was that monster found? That might be the largest Motherlode rattler I have ever seen!

Earlier this year. El Dorado (hee hee) Water District employee with the handle on it.

4" or 6" holes? I have a wheelbarrow full of the 4" holes but they are too small for my posts. If you do have a few extra 6" holes I can trade you a smoke shifter for them.

Wouldn't you know it, 4" is all I have left and I really need some smoke shifter. Also looking on E-bay for cans of prop wash. Anybody?