Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for first PI

idrissleroy

Hi all

I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for my first PI machine. I've purchased a VLF to have a start in nugget hunting and i now want to practice more seriously. It's been a while since i've tried to find any second hand minelab PI detector in the range of $1000-1500 but it seems like most of the forumers don't want to deal with africans. Looks like this is the reason why i'm still searching (wish i'm wrong). Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Idriss

Hi all

I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for my first PI machine. I've purchased a VLF to have a start in nugget hunting and i now want to practice more seriously. It's been a while since i've tried to find any second hand minelab PI detector in the range of $1000-1500 but it seems like most of the forumers don't want to deal with africans. Looks like this is the reason why i'm still searching (wish i'm wrong). Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Idriss

Hello Idriss! Nobody has a hard time dealing with African's Idriss, it's shipping, and the getting paid part. It is VERY hard to deal with anyone overseas, because a) You can't ship a PI detector to many countries overseas B ) Getting paid. There are too many scams and bad checks coming out of Africa. What type of VLF detector do you have, and are you in Sudan?

From your stats I see ya like to fish--do ya dive or snorkel,near a ocean?? Then a Garreet Infinium is righteous as good to 200'--salt/water proof,good in the dry too. Get as much ability as possible as 95+ folks give up on nuggets right quick like--THATS EXPERIENCED DETECTORISTS and newbies 99.99999999 give up as toughest most expensive,dangerous,hard labor too--John :arrowheadsmiley: John

Idriss everything Terry above said is true...my suggestion would be to contact Minelab in Australia

and ask them about your problem...since they have dealers world wide it's possible they have a dealer

for your part of the country who would know how to deal with the import and payment of a detector...

go to www.minelab.com.au....good luck....

Hello Idriss! Nobody has a hard time dealing with African's Idriss, it's shipping, and the getting paid part. It is VERY hard to deal with anyone overseas, because a) You can't ship a PI detector to many countries overseas B ) Getting paid. There are too many scams and bad checks coming out of Africa. What type of VLF detector do you have, and are you in Sudan?

Hi Soloman

I know that many people (even africans) have been cheated by africans but i have a PayPal account and i think i can deal safely with anyone overseas. I'm from Burkina Faso (W-Africa) i've never ordered a PI detector but i know there ain't be no problem ordering one. I've ordered an ACE 150 from Detections.net in Belgium 7 months ago (Serial number 50341739, receipt number FC10 138A362). I had just discovered metal detecting and i wanted to have a start. I live in a region where gold can be found with the right detector. We even have one of the most important gold deposit ever found here which is being exploited by the well known "I am Gold" company. Hope you find answers in this. Thanks for your reply.

Idriss

Archived