Nugget Shooter Forums

What say you

Just a thought. At a thousand dollars an ounce 14kt or 580 fine for a 12.5 oz nugget it would come to over $6000 in scrap value and gold is $1551 at the current time which puts the scrap value at almost $9000. Forget the nugget and sell it for scrap. At $3050 the buyer can make a profit. It even pencils out to a profit if it was 10kt.......Just a thought.....Maybe the buyer wasn"t so dumb after all. Or is my math wrong?

Smells awful fishy to me too. I think we need to go back to the days of frontier justice where common sense ruled and these bast*&rds actually were held accountable.

Too many crooks runjning around these days.

Paul

Absolutely wrong color for 14k, looks like native copper gold plated to me-bummer-John Would luv to do a specific gravity test on it :twocents: John

I'm tending to agree with HJ...Looks like gold plated dendritic copper .... :aw-shucks: Cheers, Unc

I had a guy try to sell me a "Rolex" one time. He said,"Yes it is real so stop asking". Then a guy tried to sell me a diamond ring. He said, "Yes it is real so stop asking". Now we have a guy selling a gold nugget that "is real so stop asking".

If it was real and the purity advertised you could hammer it down and sell it for 2X. So it is not real. A fake nugget. It does not really matter what it is, what color it is, or how enticing it may look. It is just another hunk of government cheese.