Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab Warranty now Transferable!

As of July first 2011 all New Minelab detectors will come with a transferable warranty when sold by a previously registered owner!

This link will take you to info on Minelab Warranties... http://www.minelab.com/warranty-registration/limited-product-warranty-conditions

Good idea I think....

THAT ALONE AND ALL BY ITSELF WILL BE THE SINGLE MOST CONTRIBUTING FACTOR FOR RESALES OF USED ML's THAT CARRY TIME LEFT ON THE WARRANTY.

ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE AT MINELAB HAS MADE THIS HAPPEN. THE RESALE MARKET FOR MACHINES INVOLVED WITH THIS WILL EXPERIENCE A SHARP INCREASE THE FOLLOWING YEAR AFTER IT GOES IN EFFECT.

BRAVO MINELAB.

NOW , LETS SEE THEM WORK ON THE FACT OF BEING ABLE TO REPAIR THEIR OWN PREVIOUS MODELS. :twocents:

Thanks to all of us! We all have been stating how MLs' repair service is not up to par. I myself for several month's on different forums, stated how ML's are the best gold detectors yet understandably the most expensive. But how they are lacking in their warranty position compared to other detector companies.

Now if we all take this energy (vocal lobbying) and apply it to access to all federal lands for prospecting............There's nothing we can't do.

John Wayne is not around anymore. But this former New Yorker is trying his best. I was even successful getting one nasty user off in one of the forums.

PS, stop crying on your coils about the heat. Get yer butt out of bed and get out there prospecting early in the morning pilgrim.

Have a happy 4th------Jim

Ahhh, at last the God of Gold has shown pity on these lowly humans and granted mercy to new buyers of the finest of the finest...but, hark, I hear wailing and knashing of teeth from those that bought before...

Seriously, it is good to see Minelab paying attention to it's customers and Dealers.

fred