Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adam

Its official ....Last LSD Nugget!

Headed out this morning with a way late start, but I was determined to get some hunt time in before the heat became unbearable :scare: The LSD was deserted as far as I could tell. Only saw one vehicle leaving the area pulling quads around 7 am when I was just getting there :shrug: 30 minutes later I was on the ground, and my first target was this 6 tenths of a gram Keeper! :head: I kept up the good hunt till 11:30 am , and called it quits.....

For today at least, this may be the last LSD Nugget ;) :D

post-1117-0-19162700-1309145266_thumb.jp

Last of the day. I like it!

Paul

Good one Adam, I was out there doing some instruction for a customer, but left around nine am. Sure was nice out there at 5:00am...

Adam , were you running the 8 inch Commander ??

Thanks guys, funny that I have been in this tributary like 5 times, and just missed it till yesterday.

Frank , Yes thats the 8" commander. Seems to be a nice set up with the o`l 2200...Sold the Joey to help pay for the 8" Havent regreted that move. 1.2 grains is the smallest so far.

Nice, came out better than myself and spent less calories too. Maybe one day I'll afford myself a nicer detector and try it out with a little more fervor but for the time being I can't stick with detecting for more than an hour and I know that when I'm 10 ft down and the gold bug 2 says it's gold then it is. Were different creatures but at times I envy you detectorists.

Jag,

I saw that Gold bug II find a rediculous amount of gold this past winter. I mean 30 plus nugget days.....Seriously! It would be a great feeling getting a signal down on one of those fresh bedrock holes that you guys dig. As you said, its going to be gold... I walk over the gold bug gold all day long, and now im thinking about getting one ;)

I like to hike, and now I just carry a detector with me ... :head:

Adam

The gold bug sure does add a lot of fun to finding gold, plus I am finding out those little tiny specs a bug will find can lead to some bigger minelab stuff!