Nugget Shooter Forums

19 Gram Beauty....

adam

Hi guys ,

Back when it was cooler out some friends and I did pretty good nuggetshooting. The stars were aligned, my shadow was in the correct position, and I managed to swing the coil right over this 19-1/2 gram beauty. :head: Nuggets were found by others in the group that day as well :ph34r2:

post-1117-0-51433800-1309037322_thumb.jp

post-1117-0-02218800-1309037350_thumb.jp

Hi guys ,

Back when it was cooler out some friends and I did pretty good nuggetshooting. The stars were aligned, my shadow was in the correct position, and I managed to swing the coil right over this 19-1/2 gram beauty. :head: Nuggets were found by others in the group that day as well :ph34r2:

post-1117-0-51433800-1309037322_thumb.jp

post-1117-0-02218800-1309037350_thumb.jp

VERY VERY Nice! Congrats!:thumbsupanim

Jim

DAyam, I love when that happens to me or anyone else, Congrats on a beauty!

Now that's a beauty! Keep doing that!

Paul

:brows: NOW YOUR TALKN'-just how I like'm all rough and gnarly,will make a righteous pendant anyday-congrats as all I'm finding at the moment is salt/pepper size.....but weight ok BUT like boobies I LIKE'M BIG :yikes: John

Very nice Adam! I like to call those "fist pumpers" because I'm willing to almost guarentee you were pumping your fist in the air triumphantly yelling "YES, YES, YES!" at the top of you lungs! I'll bet your hands were shaking too? :yuk-yuk:

The big ones are a blessing AND a curse... It's a blessing that you scored it BUT then it's also a curse because that "big nugget high" takes a while to get over and you wish they came around more often. Kind of like a junkie looking for another BIG fix! ;)

Congrats you earned that bad boy!

Del

Nice one Adam :thumbsupanim Looks like I need to start following you and ??? around more often :zip-lip: Color looks like your typical _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? nugget :inocent: Mike C...:ninja:

Archived